***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

There’s a distinct possibility these guys aren’t even watching the game and just watching the game cast. These guys have went a minute of action talking about Knight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Omersa with a great rebound. Then a terrible shot. Why does he hate being good?

Omursa gets hammered. Then commits a stupid foul

Ugly, ugly basketball on display tonight folks...

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Foul situation not good for the bigs. Need half time to get here soon

We are so undisciplined on defense it hurts. Terrible foul after terrible foul. Dupree has really really struggled (missed ft as I type) and I don't know why. Amir is struggling at the point but IW just refuses to play consistently. Omersa is spazzing out there tonight he needs to relax. This team has a lot of talent which makes this performance all the more frustrating.

2nd half we need to run the offense through Murphy. Very winnable game.

Nice touch pass by IW

Omersa should have passed that out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

One word for that half? Gross...

Omersa with a great rebound. Then a terrible shot. Why does he hate being good?

Called being a freshman....He has lots of work to do, but think he will get a lot better as he adjusts to college ball.

If anyone is watching online I recommend the Spanish broadcast.

We are so undisciplined on defense it hurts. Terrible foul after terrible foul. Dupree has really really struggled (missed ft as I type) and I don't know why. Amir is struggling at the point but IW just refuses to play consistently. Omersa is spazzing out there tonight he needs to relax. This team has a lot of talent which makes this performance all the more frustrating.

Half of those bad fouls are offensive

That was...not a good half. And yet we're right there with BC.

That was an ugly 1st half. Can't believe it's only 1 point deficit. Felt like Gophers could be down 10 easy.

I'll take being down by 1 in this game as lackluster as most of the team played.

But besides that......

When McBrayer was a freshman I thought he had the skills to get an NBA sniff.

The foul differential is absurd.. We were attacking the paint just as much as they were and we are bigger than them, how they managed to have 5 less fouls in that half is unexplainable... we didn't even get into the double bonus while they were in it for at least 5 minutes.

Lol...even the studio guys know the Gophers are stinking up the joint.

Last week I felt the Gophers would finish in the 5-7 spot in the BIG. Now I'm thinking more 6-9. We just don't have a rhythm to our offense and stupid fouls will hamstring us, not to mention less than stellar FT shooting (although we are 7-8 so far tonight). Tell me why I'm wrong.....

The foul differential is absurd.. We were attacking the paint just as much as they were and we are bigger than them, how they managed to have 5 less fouls in that half is unexplainable... we didn't even get into the double bonus while they were in it for at least 5 minutes.
Yup. It is ridiculous officiating combined with abject stupidity

Last week I felt the Gophers would finish in the 5-7 spot in the BIG. Now I'm thinking more 6-9. We just don't have a rhythm to our offense and stupid fouls will hamstring us, not to mention less than stellar FT shooting (although we are 7-8 so far tonight)

it doesn't help that we didn't play with a true Center for at least a quarter of that half. Omersa was our bonafide Center since Oturu and Stockman got into foul trouble... 2 of those foul calls on Oturu were BS.

Top Bottom