***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gorgeous play, gorgeous pass. More of that please.

Games with no crowd are weird. A terrible crowd at the barn is what, 9000ish? Looks like BC has about 450

Really flat to start this one. Might be one of those games.

Win in Vancouver coupled with the holiday and travel not much focus to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Makeup call. That was a charge on Murphy.

Murphy needs to be careful there.
In Madison and Lansing that is his second foul

Games with no crowd are weird. A terrible crowd at the barn is what, 9000ish? Looks like BC has about 450

It doesn’t look like their arena even holds 9,000 but yeah looks totally empty.

This is like watching a small town web stream by two guys who had nothing better to do. So they snuck in a 6 pack and are calling a game. Hard to believe this is an ESPN production.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If BC is going to keep letting Murphy work on Mitchell one-on-one, we need to feed Murph all night long. Mitchell doesn't stand a chance and has been abused badly twice already by my count.

Every time the ball leaves Gabe's hand you expect it to go in. Very few players who provide that feeling.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is like watching a small town web stream by two guys who had nothing better to do. So they snuck in a 6 pack and are calling a game. Hard to believe this is an ESPN production.

Are we certain they are in the arena?
If they are doing it from the studio it would all make sense

3 best bigs in foul trouble with 7 minutes to go in the first half.

Hurt and McBrayer face nearly sideways when they shoot. I swear the form has gotten worse for both over the years.

Now officially in survival mode until halftime

Have these refs ever officiated a game before? They are sloppier than the players.

Jeezus the BC love affair these guys have...lol

It seems most of you are more concerned about the presentation of the game than the actual game, smh

Top Bottom