***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stockman is reaching Lynch idiocy on that play

Omersa really needs to settle down and find his role on this team. I get that he is a freshman but if you're playing significant minutes you need to contribute in a more consistent way. He looks lost more often than not.

That part was bad...real bad

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that thinks charging is not getting called consistently in this game?

The foul descrepancy is frustrating.

Oturu got hammered

I’m ready for the game to be over. If some how we pull this out I’ll be happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just when you think they're starting to figure out tonight's game. The idiot bug bites about three or four guys.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

This is like watching a small town web stream by two guys who had nothing better to do. So they snuck in a 6 pack and are calling a game. Hard to believe this is an ESPN production.

What's weird is that the Nebraska game on ESPN2 had the ESPN quality broadcast. I wonder if ESPN is paying the school for the production.

Nice to see the local high school broadcast crew had time to do this game for espn2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's weird is that the Nebraska game on ESPN2 had the ESPN quality broadcast. I wonder if ESPN is paying the school for the production.

They are announcing the game from an LA studio.

I turned the volume off. I couldn't stand listening to these announcers. If we can avoid dumb fouls from here on out we will win the game.

Production sucks...we seem to be sleep walking yet still in it...hopefully we finish with 5 guys on the floor. I miss Curry.

Watching the game on my iPad until up to a few minutes ago, been playing too much nba basketball because the players and the camera angle were basically identical to the game and it was messing me up.... :)

7-7 on free throws so far....nice improvement from Vancouver, hopefully they keep it up.

Can Washington take just one good shot this game please?

IW plays too fast. He hits everything off the back of the rim.

McBrayer is giving the team absolutely nothing on either end of the floor.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom