***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's Big Ten/ACC Challenge time and national TV opportunity as well. We're 5-0 but on the road vs an ACC squad with a wicked good point guard will not make this an easy evening. We will need an in-control Jelly tonight and if we can delay Murphy from picking up his second foul 94 feet from the hoop until at least late in the first half that would be ideal.

Hit some shots early to get some confidence and let's roll.

GET 'ER DONE BIG TEN AND PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous on this game. I feel like the Gophers SHOULD win but I don't like the matchup. Really need to win this one.

Las Vegas books have Minn +1
o/u 150

87-71 Gophers.

You can take that to the bank.

Having the Vancouver Showcase before the first true road game hopefully paid dividends for the freshman. Go Gophers!

It's Big Ten/ACC Challenge time and national TV opportunity as well. We're 5-0 but on the road vs an ACC squad with a wicked good point guard will not make this an easy evening. We will need an in-control Jelly tonight and if we can delay Murphy from picking up his second foul 94 feet from the hoop until at least late in the first half that would be ideal.

Hit some shots early to get some confidence and let's roll.

GET 'ER DONE BIG TEN AND PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murphy is just character building his mates. He has been to 4 fouls only once this season:)

Everybody is loving us on this broadcast and here I am just hoping we win 10 big ten games.

Anyone’s sound effed up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weird broadcast. Sounds so quiet. Announcers already bothering me. Weird angle on the camera. Court is very yellow

Stands look way empty. Might as well be neutral site.

Mcbrayer looks terrible in the opening minutes

Honestly whoever coaches our big men needs to do a better job. How does every single one every year always committ stupid fouls to get themselves in foul trouble

Two quick fouls on Oturu. Neither benefitted is at all. Uphill sledding already, and we lose him for the remainder of the first half (most likely)

Looks like McFly is going to have to enter the game.

I hope they fix this soon. Reminds me of the outsourced BTN student broadcasts when we play directional state in exhibition games.

Honestly whoever coaches our big men needs to do a better job. How does every single one every year always committ stupid fouls to get themselves in foul trouble

I know....what's up with that?!

And Stockman gets a cheap foul going for a block. Still let him score. Jesus.

Was Bowman cleaning and old attic before the game? Think he has some insulation in his hair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom