Reusse: Gophers will be remembered for giving up 150 pts to IL, MD, NE "Embarrassing"

Of course, but since it was already the thread at the top, did not actually make a difference at all. I was just amused to see Reusse threads at the number 1 and 2 positions. Of course, like you, I just bumped it to the top again.

Curse you Reusse and your mind control powers!

[emoji3]
Do you realize when you post here it gets bumped to the top?

I'm not sure a lot of people were upset by his latest post. Most reactions I've seen have been how bad of a troll job it was.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Is this the real Patrick Reusse, or a FauxPellini-type wannabe?

Perfectly fine to hate what he says, call him a troll, etc.

But just wondering why I see so many here attacking his appearance as an obese person? If he was regular sized, but was in a wheelchair, would you call him "Wheelchair Pat"?

That may be what Ruesse remembers but I’m going to remember the Wisconsin game. I’m not an apologist, I think those games were embarrassing, but if given the choice of trading 1 or 2 wins against the mentioned teams and having to suffer through another loss to Wisconsin I’ll take the win over Wisconsin and it’s not close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be what Ruesse remembers but I’m going to remember the Wisconsin game. I’m not an apologist, I think those games were embarrassing, but if given the choice of trading 1 or 2 wins against the mentioned teams and having to suffer through another loss to Wisconsin I’ll take the win over Wisconsin and it’s not close.

Those three losses, particularly the Illinois loss (and really too, the Indiana win before that, where the defense blew the game but the offense bailed us out), DID in fact buy us the Wisconsin win. Because it got us Rossi in command, and a nice three game run to build confidence in the D and get his legs under him for calling the defense.

If he was regular sized, but was in a wheelchair, would you call him "Wheelchair Pat"?

No. I'd tell him he probably deserved it.

Or call it a baby stroller.

And I'd constantly send him gift certificates for dancing lessons.

Weak

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Maybe Ruesse is right. Maybe we won't really remember winning back the axe because we are going to win so often from now on.

Reusse with positivity!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don’t like Reusse.

I don’t read or follow Reusse.

Problem solved.

If you really wanna piss him off, ignore him.

His posts are entirely for these threads.

I don't care about pissing him off. I just want to shine a light on his intellectual dishonesty. For someone like him who wants to project himself as having greater knowledge or historical perspective than everyone else, calling his BS exposes him as the troll he is. At the end of the day, that's what he is. Whatever knowledge and perspective he has he uses to distort and deceive rather than to inform or enlighten. A life dedicated to that is a sad and wasted life. Demonstrating that is a worthy reason to discuss him and his disinformation in this forum.

I don't care about pissing him off. I just want to shine a light on his intellectual dishonesty. For someone like him who wants to project himself as having greater knowledge or historical perspective than everyone else, calling his BS exposes him as the troll he is. At the end of the day, that's what he is. Whatever knowledge and perspective he has he uses to distort and deceive rather than to inform or enlighten. A life dedicated to that is a sad and wasted life. Demonstrating that is a worthy reason to discuss him and his disinformation in this forum.

All good and well ...... what was the disinformation in his tweet?

I don’t like Reusse.

I don’t read or follow Reusse.

Problem solved.

I boycott any paper or radio station that employs Ruesse. Now that 1500AM fired him, I've started listening to that station; I won't buy a paper from the Star Tribune until he's gone.

This particular tweet was obviously so lame there wasn't any deception or distortion in it.

"What will be remembered of 2018 is Gophs lost to 3 of 5 Big Ten teams that aren't bowl eligible..."

I'm pretty sure that is disinformation.

Since FatPrick is reading this, he'll make sure to repeat this as often as necessary to "prove" that he was correct.

Fair enough on that part. This year will always be remembered for he Wiscosnin win (and like it or not, the Vikings win the next day). Perhaps an amazing bowl game victory too.

The only thing 2015's Kent St. 10-7 victory has over these 2018 losses is ............... it was a win. It's been 50 yrs of mediocrity with a side of terrible.

Top Bottom