Reusse: Gophers will be remembered for giving up 150 pts to IL, MD, NE "Embarrassing"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Reusse: Gophers will be remembered for giving up 150 pts to IL, MD, NE "Embarrassing"

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I like Reusse, but this is ridiculous. Complete troll job.

Hmmmm?

Now Bleed is trolling for clicks. :cool:

This tweet is barely more thinly veiled than if he just wrote "please let dozens of gopher hole posters be outraged and angry with me." Even money says that enough posters on here will take the bait for it to have been worth his time.

He has to keep getting his shots in now.

If PJ builds this, Pat is going to run out of things to criticize.

That's the dumbest tweet he's ever had. No one will remember those games, he's so jaded.

Poor old man probably hasn't been able to take a **** in years. He must really hurt on the inside.

That said, true Gopher fans should really stop paying for the Strib until they fire that guy.
KSTP was smart to do what they did.

He doesn't need any more of a microphone than he already has.

That's the dumbest tweet he's ever had. No one will remember those games, he's so jaded.

+1. They will remember winning the ax not those other games. He's just trying to troll even harder now that the gophers proved him wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why didn't he add Iowa and say 198 points?

Because Iowa made is Bowl eligible and he was pointing out the losses to the non-Bowl teams.

Last edited:

Reusse...poking the bear. [emoji199] He makes me laugh.

Dare to be a legend, Patrick.

He's a legend...in his own mind.

This is just a poor trolling attempt. Usually he's much more creative. Most people have already forgotten those games. I'm only remembering the wisconsin game.

Dare to be a legend, Patrick.

For clarification, i was responding to Holereader to assist with his/her reading comprehension as the original Tweet from Patrick specifically was referring to the 3 non-Bowl teams the Gophers were beaten by and wondering why Iowa was not included.

why didn't he add Iowa and say 198 points?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Patrick, you were drunk for the first50 years. You wouldn’t remember a good Gopher team. And since you brag about never stepping foot into TCF, hard to believe anything you write.

Geez, people. Reusse admits he's trolling. He's baiting a trap - you just got caught in the trap - and you're mad at him?

I know most people here would never listen, but Reusse and Zulgad did a podcast on the ESPN1500 website. Reusse talks about his history with Gopher Football, and specifically why he trolls Gopher fans. When you respond, you're giving him exactly what he wants. Be mad at yourself for taking the bait - not at Reusse for putting the bait out there.

BTW, later in the podcast Reusse gives Fleck and the Gopher coaches some credit. He talks about how much the line play has improved over last year. In his opinion, that was the major difference between last year's loss to WI and this year's victory. He said the Gophers O-Line was better than Wisconsin's.

Also, BTW, Zulgad (not Reusse) says Fleck should have fired Smith after last season.

I will remember getting Axe over anything else in the regular season. and hopefully I will remember the Axe game propelling our team to new heights as far as wins and titles etc

I also hope it will be remembered as the year Ruesse got canned

Dealer: Dealer has Queen showing, player has 16.....
Reusse: DOUBLE DOWN!!! DOUBLE DOWN!!!

I guess I should be slightly honored ... he basically just reworded my "silver lining" thread OP.

Geez, people. Reusse admits he's trolling. He's baiting a trap - you just got caught in the trap - and you're mad at him?

I know most people here would never listen, but Reusse and Zulgad did a podcast on the ESPN1500 website. Reusse talks about his history with Gopher Football, and specifically why he trolls Gopher fans. When you respond, you're giving him exactly what he wants. Be mad at yourself for taking the bait - not at Reusse for putting the bait out there.

BTW, later in the podcast Reusse gives Fleck and the Gopher coaches some credit. He talks about how much the line play has improved over last year. In his opinion, that was the major difference between last year's loss to WI and this year's victory. He said the Gophers O-Line was better than Wisconsin's.

Also, BTW, Zulgad (not Reusse) says Fleck should have fired Smith after last season.
Is it trolling or bullying? He’s got a loud megaphone to voice his opinions and to shape the opinions of others. Either way, it seems kind of childish for such an old man.

Some people like Pat, many don’t —- but you are all reading and discussing him. He wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor old man probably hasn't been able to take a **** in years. He must really hurt on the inside.

That said, true Gopher fans should really stop paying for the Strib until they fire that guy.

True! Subscribe to "The Athletic". It's Money well spent.

I mostly get my news online but still get the Sunday strib. Just sent them another email about his negative focus on the U and his inability to ever say my bad . I was naïve to think he would pass on further Gopher bashing after bringing the axe back home. Really wish he would retire and go away.

I don’t mind him. It’s a dumb tweet, but it’s even dumber to get worked up about it.

I don’t mind him. It’s a dumb tweet, but it’s even dumber to get worked up about it.

This is exactly how I feel. Such a simple-minded and obvious attempt to troll. Who cares what he says? If that's what he'll remember about this season I feel bad for him...and I mean that honestly. I'm still on a high from Saturday and will be until the bowl game.

Top Bottom