Pre-Game Message

BuiltFordTough

Reaction score
Here is part of PJ's Pre-Game Speech to the team.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Many have observed that PJ has toned it down slightly when it comes to public speaking since he arrived.

Personally I like the PJ style where I want to go to a bar and get in a fight after he talks ;)

"Don't be afraid to be a legend!" - PJ Fleck

Awesome quote.

Go Gophers!!

Do they need a waterboy(man)? I think I have 4 years eligibility left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that was awesome. Think those players like playing for him?

Man, that was awesome. Think those players like playing for him?

Some people make fun of the way he sprints down the sideline between quarters or gets really excited during the game, but you can see that he connects with the players in a way that most head coaches at this level don't.

Barber sprinting over to Fleck and handing him the ball was a really cool moment and one you just don't see that often.

What's the deal with the pipe wrench they've been carrying to games?

Only issue I have with the pregame speech is I just ran through a few walls. Going to be expensive to fix, but worth it.

"Don't be afraid to be a legend!" - PJ Fleck

Awesome quote.

Go Gophers!!

Can we get that posted somewhere on campus?

It's no Hannah Montana quote, but it's pretty good.

Last edited:

Well, they certainly succeeded...they are the heroes behind the legend...

Some people make fun of the way he sprints down the sideline between quarters or gets really excited during the game, but you can see that he connects with the players in a way that most head coaches at this level don't.

Barber sprinting over to Fleck and handing him the ball was a really cool moment and one you just don't see that often.

Whether you like him or not, you have to admit the team seems to love playing for him.

I prefer this much more than the “And on our backs.....there’s gonna be an Axe” speech.
And the end result as well.

Agreed this is much more effective. That was a cool hype speech. Coach has "game" when it comes to the talk.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

If the kids love playing for him, players do well in school and stay out of trouble off the field...Fleck will be successful here. Even if the quotes and acronyms and sayings and all that get tiring at times. He seems to be honest and himself. I really don’t think its a bit.

Many have observed that PJ has toned it down slightly when it comes to public speaking since he arrived.

Personally I like the PJ style where I want to go to a bar and get in a fight after he talks ;)

I'm getting to old for this stuff but what bar and when do we start?

With that intense speech there was no way this team was going home without the axe. I loved it.

Biggest fear is succeeding. That is what holds people back. The Gophers have now tasted it, it will help them in the next battles.

Reminded me of Coach Taylor “clear eyes, full hearts, CAN’T LOSE.”
Whew - I love how he has the team with him, and he is with them 1000%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to run to Menards after watching this....

...to get dry wall patch kit after I attempted to run through my living room wall.

#attempted

Top Bottom