Reusse has blocked me twice

Doc1001

Reaction score
First he blocked me on twitter when i said something that was not even about him. Must have struck some kind of weird chord with him. Now I sent him an email about ripping people for really no good reason. I dont think there is any real valid reason for ripping Fleck as he tries hard to help the community and works his butt off trying to make this a good team. Why does he have the need to put innocent human beings down just to get more clicks on a column or get more attention. ok. Now i will rip him because he is actually deserving of it . The big baby can rip others but he cant take even mild criticism himself.

Keep up the good work. I am challenged by technology so had to send an email to the strip today instead. His negativity for the U has gotten old, boring and somebody needs to tell him to shut up.

It’s like picking up a robocall. You can yell at them all you want, but you did exactly what they wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of the fan base is soft when it comes to the media. Why let him get to you? its what he wants.

Just let the fat ?!@$ write what he want. Don't read him or open his links. Let him talk his trash at hate for the program.

I don't know why anyone would bother engaging with him at all. Dude is just a low effort troll.... there is no chance any interaction would yield any results. He gave up long ago.

First he blocked me on twitter when i said something that was not even about him. Must have struck some kind of weird chord with him. Now I sent him an email about ripping people for really no good reason. I dont think there is any real valid reason for ripping Fleck as he tries hard to help the community and works his butt off trying to make this a good team. Why does he have the need to put innocent human beings down just to get more clicks on a column or get more attention. ok. Now i will rip him because he is actually deserving of it . The big baby can rip others but he cant take even mild criticism himself.

What was the thing not about him that got you blocked? I’ve called him a few names, mostly harmless (but what is the internet for) and didn’t get blocked. Brewster on the other hand.... quick to block. I’m not one to go too far with a personal attack but I do respond accordingly to those who namecall

What was the thing not about him that got you blocked? I’ve called him a few names, mostly harmless (but what is the internet for) and didn’t get blocked. Brewster on the other hand.... quick to block. I’m not one to go too far with a personal attack but I do respond accordingly to those who namecall

Getting into a kefluffel for a media personality, particularly some types.... that's the job.

For Brewster Twitter is also a recruiting tool for his job so some stuff (including his own kefluffels with other coaches) are I think intended to be a bit more controlled / PR etc.

The irony in the bold is incredible.

I generally avoid anything Reusse writes or says about the UofM. I understand all the venom directed at him as he does come off to me as having some sort of strange negative fixation with anything maroon and gold. On the other hand, I grew up in a small town in the direction of Fulda and his writings about small town sports, town team baseball, HS basketball etc. always hits a chord with me. I wish he wouldn't be such a Gopher jerk because there is a side to him that I very much identify with.

It’s an odd situation for Gopher fans. Do you ignore the likes of Reusse, Barreiro and Meat Sauce and let them spout nonsense and negativity to thousands of easily persuaded rubes, or do you fight back? By responding you’re giving them what they want, but if they don’t get any resistance they’ll continue to spout idiotic things to a massive audience.

I think the best option is to thank and support those who give fair and accurate coverage and send your complaints to the decision makers. Send your emails to their editors or program directors, not to them. They aren’t going to shut up until there boss tells them to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom