Game 6: Gophers Host Syracuse (11-29-18)

Waited a while to comment, but I'm impressed by the ladies so far. Rebounding has been outstanding.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Bello not picking up her first foul until the third quarter is key. Need her out there for 40 min.

Kaposi the only bench player we've seen so far and it would be nice if Lamke could just finish the game for her.

Thank god they are making their free throws. Shooting 32% Bell and Pitts a combined 5 for 23.

Thank god they are making their free throws. Shooting 32% Bell and Pitts a combined 5 for 23.
If they can manage to hit a few down the stretch, I think they'll be in good shape.

10 more minutes gophers. Finish the game. Story of the game so far, 20 offensive rebounds for the gophers compared to 5 for Syracuse.

Must play mistake-free game as much as possible. 3rd foul on Taiye Bello and Jasmine Brunson changes game complexion.

They needed that TV timeout in a really big way. Struggling to make plays so far in the 4th.

Kenisha Bell trying to do to much. What we lack are shooters.

Ladies are completely coming apart. Shocked they didn't call timeout somewhere along the way here.

Playing a top twelve team and they are showing their mettle.

Hope those free throw misses don’t came back to haunt them.

Lamke has gotta be stronger once she corrals a rebound

She had one tied up earlier for a lost jump ball.

The husky guy singing we will rock you is scary looking. Crazy eyes.

I think we need a different in-bounds play. Way too scary and not really an open person to pass to.

How do they not get the and 1 there?

Quite a turnaround. They looked cooked after the 13-0 run.

Top Bottom