Your favorite play VS Wisconsin

Loved Ibrahim and Greene getting the short tough yards over and over and over. My single favorite play was the strip sack and fumble recovery by Barber.

Edit to above: gotta give credit to Carter Coughlin for creating the fumble in the first place!

By far my favorite too and followed by Barber handing the ball to Fleck ala that dude from the movie The Replacements

Plays. If you replay the game and watch the offensive line on run plays, it looks like that scene from the movie Gladiator when the barbarians come running out of the woods and overwhelm the Romans. The line created chaos in that first 5 yard space.

Yup- Bucky gettin hit alllll in his face!

Punt return. That was so exciting.

This was mine too. The gophers had gotten a bad spot, called a time out to get it looked at and still had a bad spot. Fleck was mad, but then switched to let’s make a play and the left side of the line blocked that to perfection.

Yes this was great as well. Everybody saw the bad spot. Good grief.

Plays. If you replay the game and watch the offensive line on run plays, it looks like that scene from the movie Gladiator when the barbarians come running out of the woods and overwhelm the Romans. The line created chaos in that first 5 yard space.
Yup. I rewatched it today. OL went beast mode on poor Becky.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

One other favorite moment was on 4th and short where Seth Green ran for the first down and Donnell Greene was busy driving 56 for the Badgers to the ground during the whistle and Badger guy got chippy. Donnell lost his cool for a moment and came close to being penalized, but Seth calmed him down quickly.

One other favorite moment was on 4th and short where Seth Green ran for the first down and Donnell Greene was busy driving 56 for the Badgers to the ground during the whistle and Badger guy got chippy. Donnell lost his cool for a moment and came close to being penalized, but Seth calmed him down quickly.

I noticed that as well. Commented on it to my son. SG17 ran Greene down to make sure he didn’t lose his cool. Really smart play by Seth. Good decision by Donnell too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed that as well. Other players were right behind Seth as well to diffuse the situation. Like seeing players holding others accountable and avoiding stupid decisions (it felt like Greene was moments away from another 15 yard penalty).

At one point, after one of the big plays I sprung out of my chair and somehow awkwardly grabbed my father-in-law’s leg and lifted it with no plan of what to do after that. By the time I gained my composure I felt dumb enough that I can no longer remember which play it was. Sooo, whichever play that was, it was my favorite.

When Cashman absolutely creamed, crushed, annihilated, ran over the punt returner, the bench went absolutely nuts. Pretty cool moment where the players kept playing super hard after he was ejected.

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I would ask here:

If Blake Cashman had gotten his targeting penalty in the second half, would he have had to sit out the first half of the bowl game? (like in the regular season?)

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I would ask here:

If Blake Cashman had gotten his targeting penalty in the second half, would he have had to sit out the first half of the bowl game? (like in the regular season?)

Yes. Duke mcghee was kicked out for targeting in the holiday bowl in the last minute. He say out the first half of the OSU game to start the 2017 season

Yes. Duke mcghee was kicked out for targeting in the holiday bowl in the last minute. He say out the first half of the OSU game to start the 2017 season

We need clarification. So Cashman has to sit out two halves? 2nd half at Wisconsin and 1st half in the bowl?

We need clarification. So Cashman has to sit out two halves? 2nd half at Wisconsin and 1st half in the bowl?
No, he can play the entire bowl game because he was ejected in the 1st half of the Wisconsin game. If he was ejected in the 2nd half he would have to sit out the 1st half of the bowl game as well.

So Duke McGhee has to sit out the first half of our bowl game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a slant pass in the nine minute drive (to Johnson?) where Morgan just cold-blooded drilled it to the receiver. I was like WOW!

Completely agree. And you can see on the replay it was like Tanner waited for Johnson to get further down field to avoid then underneath coverage....big time pass and catch !

A little passive aggressive Minnesotan coming out of me now. I can't say it was my favorite play, but I enjoyed the heck out of the drop by AJ Taylor. Rubbing salt in the wound was when our beloved Gophers put their fists in the air indicating 4th down! Burn.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom