Suck it Reusse thread

Reusse

Will Reusse re-write his Turkey column and remove PJ from consideration now? Your timing couldn't be worse Mr. Fulda

Even before the win Thibs was far and away the Turkey of the Year.

Boat is turning, but it hasn't been turned around completely yet.

He's eating crow today (myself included as a general cynic on program), but not eating it in the long-run yet.

If Reusse tweeting that Wacker beat the Badgers Rose Bowl bound team in 1993 and the 15th ranked Badgers in 1994 is eating crow...

They haven't erected a statue of him on downtown Fulda.

Pat might be eating crow, but he is definitely crowing over all the attention he is getting on GopherHole:

And today Patrick wrote in the Strib about pro football in Orlando....maybe he needs to go down there and check it out....permanently! No mention whatsoever of the Gopher football achievement! Way to go, Pat....go all the way to Florida!

Pat might be eating crow, but he is definitely crowing over all the attention he is getting on GopherHole:

He gets paid every time someone clicks a link to his articles. Stop clicking the link, stop posting the link for others, stop talking about him. Then he goes away.

He gets paid every time someone clicks a link to his articles. Stop clicking the link, stop posting the link for others, stop talking about him. Then he goes away.

I never click on his articles or read his articles. Not worth my time to deal with his crappy journalism. Not sure why he lives in Minnesota where he has so much hate about the people here.

You don't go to many cities where the sports writers and sports radio guys are cheering for the home team to lose.

Fatso is cheering for them to lose every game. He also couldn't name 5 players on the team.

Pat will say whatever it takes.

He really needs to be ignored and I have not read his garbage in years. I agree it is hard to understand a sports fan born and raised here with so much negativity for the U. I did see him @ a women's golf tournament years ago and confronted him about his bashing of female athletes. He told me he had a change of heart after being challenged and made a minimal effort not to be rude in future articles.

You don't go to many cities where the sports writers and sports radio guys are cheering for the home team to lose.

Fatso is cheering for them to lose every game. He also couldn't name 5 players on the team.

Pat will say whatever it takes.

It's almost as bad as openly cheering for the men's basketball coach to be fired.

It's almost as bad as openly cheering for the men's basketball coach to be fired.

I would say that's different. It's a primitive offense in year 6.

I will be bringing that thread back up when you are all whining in a few weeks.

When they are all griping, don't you dare post in the thread.

By the way, I want Mussleman so we can win. Yep, that's almost the same as the fatass! LMAO

Didn't he already preempt a possible win by saying it was a terrible Badgers team?

He did but called them a flop, not terrible, which is a completely accurate description.

It was a great win for many, many reasons. If we are honest, we know Wisconsin was basically a .500 team this year...they barely escaped a Purdue team the Gophs curb-stomped.

He did but called them a flop, not terrible, which is a completely accurate description.

It was a great win for many, many reasons. If we are honest, we know Wisconsin was basically a .500 team this year...they barely escaped a Purdue team the Gophs curb-stomped.

So they weren't a big 10 west champion and 10 game winner like usual.

Dam, these sneaky analysts in this state are always on top of it.

I never would have had a clue.

It's almost like Barrerio saying the gophers haven't been a winner in forever.

Nothing gets past them.

I would say that's different. It's a primitive offense in year 6.

I will be bringing that thread back up when you are all whining in a few weeks.

When they are all griping, don't you dare post in the thread.

By the way, I want Mussleman so we can win. Yep, that's almost the same as the fatass! LMAO

I, for one, won't see anything you post after this one.

I, for one, won't see anything you post after this one.

well, whoooooooop---deeeeeeeee------daaaaaaaaam----dooooooo

all I did after a 20 point half is say eric musselman........had I known the sensitivity and general soreness this would cause so many, I would have never posted it.

This state does elect the elisions, klobuchars and the likes of governor goofy.........so the sensitivity is to be expected I guess.

Last edited:

So they weren't a big 10 west champion and 10 game winner like usual.

Dam, these sneaky analysts in this state are always on top of it.

I never would have had a clue.

It's almost like Barrerio saying the gophers haven't been a winner in forever.

Nothing gets past them.

Silly post....like GHers trying to rip Patrick for stating...as you just pointed out, after I did...the obvious.

I stopped long ago. He is nothing but a troll. Simply goes out of his way to troll every time. It's all he does now days. He stopped being a decent writer and journalist a long time ago as well. Not worth reading or getting worked up over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never understand how outraged people get over Reusse and Souhan. Their job is to be opinionated and to tick people off, that is the only reason they are employed. They are far closer to comedians then they are to journalists.

Beat writers have to cover the team and be even handed in their coverage. Hacks like Reusse and Souhan just have to get a reaction out of people to justify their existence, if people don't react to what they write there is no reason to have them there taking shots at things and trying to be edgy.

I guarantee Reusse could care less that people think he is eating crow right now....he is the happiest person in the world because we are talking about him which means he gets to keep getting paid for doing the job he was hired to do.

all I did after a 20 point half is say eric musselman........had I known the sensitivity and general soreness this would cause so many, I would have never posted it.

This state does elect the elisions, klobuchars and the likes of governor goofy.........so the sensitivity is to be expected I guess.

Uffdah maybe just quit posting.

I will never understand how outraged people get over Reusse and Souhan. Their job is to be opinionated and to tick people off, that is the only reason they are employed. They are far closer to comedians then they are to journalists.

Beat writers have to cover the team and be even handed in their coverage. Hacks like Reusse and Souhan just have to get a reaction out of people to justify their existence, if people don't react to what they write there is no reason to have them there taking shots at things and trying to be edgy.

I guarantee Reusse could care less that people think he is eating crow right now....he is the happiest person in the world because we are talking about him which means he gets to keep getting paid for doing the job he was hired to do.

This is a million percent correct.

I stopped long ago. He is nothing but a troll. Simply goes out of his way to troll every time. It's all he does now days. He stopped being a decent writer and journalist a long time ago as well. Not worth reading or getting worked up over.

Truth!! same here.

As the saying goes:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

It is obvious that you have passed the threshold! Grow up.

I don't think he is ever happy. Probably why he doesn't like a guy like Fleck.

I don't think he is ever happy. Probably why he doesn't like a guy like Fleck.

Yeah, happy was probably the wrong choice of words when referring to Reusse but the point remains....he honestly doesn't care that some think we showed him or proved him wrong.

Top Bottom