Who is your Gophers MVP in the HUGE win over the Badgers?

• Mohamed Ibrahim

Votes: 68 63.6%
  • Seth Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanner Morgan

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Tyler Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Barber

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Jacob Huff

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Coney Durr

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 18.7%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Boy hard to say. I may have to give it to the whole team, because it was a team victory. Offense, Defense and special teams were all elite today.

Ibrahim’s yards after contact were impressive. His running sealed the win.

I think the single biggest play was Douglas's punt return, so I voted Other. Next, I would have to say the overall complementing run offense and run defense as a team effort.

I voted other because I'm going with the OL. The progressively wore Wisconsin down like they did to Purdue two weeks ago. Big response after getting handled by NW last week.

Could be so many, but I went with Mo.

That was a complete team win - offense, defense, special teams and coaching.

I went with Ibrahim, but it was tough to pick out a single player. Lots of good plays and good team plays.

Harped that if all three phases came together we had a shot...that indeed unfolded.

Mo's running was the dagger today. Killed any hope Bucky had of keeping the field and possessions short.

My MVP among many potential choices...

Nice to have so many that deserve it for so many different reasons.

I agree it was a team win - and with 4 TOs clearly the D stepped up. However, watching the game I kept being amazed by the way MI24 controlled the game and clock. I don’t think that can be overlooked. Mo was my MVP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it was a team win - and with 4 TOs clearly the D stepped up. However, watching the game I kept being amazed by the way MI24 controlled the game and clock. I don’t think that can be overlooked. Mo was my MVP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine too. Mo is a solid back and I look forward to next season with our stable.
PS - We need to send you to Mad town next time as well��

I'll cheat a little and give it to the offensive line.

Ibrahim. He was the motor and target for the 9+ minute game grabbing drive.

See someone else beat me to mentioning the o-line.

They beat Wisconsin at their own game. O-line really dictated what the Gophers were able to do in the 2nd half...just keep running it and destroy Wisconsin's will.

Voted Jacob Huff but want to modify it a little to be the Huff brothers. Julian was huge in relief of Cashman, 4 tackles and an awesome interception. Those two combined for 14 tackles (9 solo), 1 INT, and 1 PD. I have been critical of Jacob at times but great to see a couple seniors step up and help the team finally beat the stinking Badgers.

I went with Mo, that 9 minute 4th quarter drive was a thing of beauty.

Julian Huff, because it was critical to sub someone in for Cashman who wouldn't result in catastrophic failures. Huff came in played well.

Blake Cashman gets my vote. I enjoyed seeing him blow up the bucky punt returner.

Other - offensive line. If I have to pick an individual, it's Ibrahim.

I voted “other” as collectively the OL is my choice. Not an easy choice though as it was the most complete effort of Fleck’s tenure here.

Third string running back, 11 freshmen starting and your best defensive player watching in the locker room. MVP is the Team!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Glad for Jarod Weyler. Seems like a great kid and great leader. Offensive line was awesome. Happy for Julian Huff who stepped in for Cashman and made a huge impact. Seth Green's contributions were critical. Demetrius' return was huge. Total team win. Every time this team has had a letdown they came back big.

Top Bottom