Did anyone else want to go for 2?

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I mean, that's what the chart said to do :p

I know...professional....respectful...blah blah blah. I know someone else at least thought it.

Are there any coaches remaining on either staff from that game?

I think that could only happen if Texas A&M is hanging a few against the New England Patriots.

Fleck has a lot of respect for Paul Chryst so WI would be pretty unlikely opponent to see that happen.

Chryst's wife and Heather get along well as well I guess. They all got along well during the Cotton Bowl matchup.

I like Fleck's moderation in this case. The players seemed to show more respect when parading the axe than the Whiskey players ever did too (yeah, I know I'm biased).

I chanted “go for two” at my TV, but I guess I am glad that Fleck is a better person than I am.

In the future, I hope that at any home game against Wisconsin, once the game is in hand, after any touchdown the crowd will chant “go for two.” And of course the team will not listen and kick the extra point.

That would be a great tradition, and one that I hope will be honored often.

I chanted “go for two” at my TV, but I guess I am glad that Fleck is a better person than I am.

In the future, I hope that at any home game against Wisconsin, once the game is in hand, after any touchdown the crowd will chant “go for two.” And of course the team will not listen and kick the extra point.

That would be a great tradition, and one that I hope will be honored often.

Not necessarily. I don't want to be reminded of the past. Nice try though.

You know the Sconnies are griping about running up the score, justified or not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If it was still bielema, then yes.

Agree. No need against Chryst. He seems to be a great guy to root for but happens to wear the wrong school colors. As a person and coach, I like him. If Bielema - different story.

HA Sam the lone Gopher fan I texted my Badger obsessed family and said Bielemas card said we should’ve gone for 2.

Response: crickets

Top Bottom