Paul Bunyan Axe Replica Trophy Give-a-Way!!!

Congratulations and a big THANK YOU to all the gopher players, the coaching staff and the administration!!!!! Thanks to the administration for the commitment to MN athletics, thank you to the coaching staff for all your hard work teaching the young men; and THANK YOU to ALL the player for loving the game enough to play it so all of us can enjoy watching you and living sports through your efforts.

. [emoji41]
4c316a21b96df675dcd3e48d3062c25b.jpg

In honor of tonight's amazing win over wisconsin, post in this thread for a chance to win a replica Axe from Rivalry Trophy!!

Sign me up!!
I bought the pig and the jug last time we had those two, now that we have the axe, got to have it!!!

Best game I have seen in a long time! The axe is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beating wisky is always good! Go gophers and Vikes tomarrow!

RTB, SKI-U-MAH,GO GOPHERS!

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Yes please! I'll bring it to work and hang it over each Badger fan co-workers desk!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I want that Axe! Been going to games since I was 9 months old but my memories date back to 2003 (when I was 6). Now I am a senior at the U and things are coming full circle. Have made every game at TCF Bank Stadium and would love an Axe on my desk for my first job after college.

Last edited:

I’ll mount it next to my oar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Row. The. Boat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need this to go with the Floyd of Rosedale replica I won from you a few years ago!

Top Bottom