Honest Question - When did you believe (Wisconsin)?

Not a revolutionary response, especially after reading the 60 others that preceded this but... it wasn’t until the Barber fumble recovery that I felt like I could exhale. The Gophers had just gone on that back breaking drive only to miss the field goal and then they immediately produce the turnover. Game over.

I felt good halfway through the third. I was trying to temper my enthusiasm due to past experiences, but I couldn't help feeling like it was going to happen. I wasn't really worried after the missed FG for some reason (again, based on past experiences I should have been...). As so many others have said, when Barber got the fumble I openly started celebrating. What a great game!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thought we would win going into the game but the moment I knew we were going to win was Julian Huff's interception in the 3rd quarter after we had just missed opportunities to recover a fumble on the kickoff and get an interception the play before. Then we drove down to get the field goal to go up 2 scores and 2 2 point conversions I knew it was over with the way our D was playing and maybe more so how Wisconsin's O is constructed.

8:45 yesterday morning. See post #5 of the In-Game-Thread.

When Morgan hit Johnson over the middle for the first down in that back-breaking drive. That was cold blooded, and it literally took my breath away. I'll never forget that play as long as I live. The Gophers wanted it bad, and they grabbed it hard on that play. It showed that there was going to be no choking, no wilting, no doubt. It was really a moment.

Yes, this was the moment for me. It was a big play right when we most needed one, that moment has escaped us for years. Has PJ started something new here?! There were some inklings in the first half that we might win when Wisconsin receivers dropped a couple of passes that would have been first downs. We have all seen the reverse of that scenario... It feels so great to be on the winning side of the big plays! Can't wait for the Dec 19 signing day. Go Gophers!

Last edited:

As others have said here the Morgan to Johnson pass in the 4th. It was beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was in the stands when Texas Tech made their comeback. I was in a bar when Michigan made their comeback. My imagination knows no limits when it comes to the Gophers blowing big leads.

The missed field goal was disappointing, but the game was already over prior to the missed kick.

I was in the stands when Texas Tech made their comeback. I was in a bar when Michigan made their comeback. My imagination knows no limits when it comes to the Gophers blowing big leads.

Yep. I was also in Tempe for a Texas Tech so it took me much longer than it statistically should have to believe it was going to happen.

When I saw PJ hug Heather. Then I was comfortable that we won. Not one second sooner...

Call me more optimistic than most, but...

Once I saw the defense hold its own following the Cashman ejection, I let myself start to believe.

Row the Boat!

Top Bottom