[POST GAME THREAD] - MINNESOTA DEFEATS WISCONSIN 37 - 15

Hollinsanity

Reaction score
What’d you think Gopherhole!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barber handing that ball to PJ is the sweetest thing I've seen since the 1991 World Series.

JTG

Congrats to Gopher Football and PJ Fleck! Dominated the Badgers today.

Long time coming...

Hoping Rhys was watching...check that...I'm sure he was...:)

I've got something in my eye.

GO GOPHERS! SKI-U-MAH!

Happiest I've been since that Vikings game in January.
This one will have more lasting power though.

Someone asked if it would be a successful season if we went 1-11 and beat Sconnie. Well we went 6-6 and bead Sconnie and I couldn't be happier. The year was a roller coaster as coach said, due to the youth on the team. But they showed up in 2 big games when no one (especially me) thought they had a chance. They destroyed Purdue and they crushed Wisconsin. I'm a happy camper, I'm excited for a bowl game (bring them to Cali please) and I can't wait for next year.

I like ass whoopings when we get the Axe.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

We beat Becky in the trenches every time today when it counted. Haven’t been able to say that in a long, long time.

The future is bright folks!!!

Someone asked if it would be a successful season if we went 1-11 and beat Sconnie. Well we went 6-6 and bead Sconnie and I couldn't be happier. The year was a roller coaster as coach said, due to the youth on the team. But they showed up in 2 big games when no one (especially me) thought they had a chance. They destroyed Purdue and they crushed Wisconsin. I'm a happy camper, I'm excited for a bowl game (bring them to Cali please) and I can't wait for next year.

I can’t wait for next year either. Fellow Gophers, we have a quarterback situation that we can win with and lots of real talent around it. Just keep building and believing PJ!!!!

Thank God for hornibrook.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I wasn't even watching football in 2003...I can't imagine waiting 14 years for this. I only waited 8. Taking it all in, none-the-less.

The drive at the start of the 4th quarter was the best boot on throat drive I've seen in forever even though we missed the FG.

I'm excited for the future... Fleck has done the one thing that hasn't been done in over a decade, with a young team. Even the Kill/Claeys experienced teams could never beat the Badgers. No excuses from the badgers either, as coming into the year, they were highly touted. The biggest thing I wonder about is how much better we probably would have been had Fleck realized earlier that Robb Smith just wouldn't cut it. I wouldn't call this a successful season, but it certainly gives us a lot of hope for next year.

Really, we have jumped every hurdle in front of us. Fleck is a team builder. You create character when you fail. Purdue was the turnaround and I just can't imagine how great we will be next year with so many freshmen and better recruiting classes than I can remember (I'm old). I wouldn't want to be the team that has to play us in the bowl...

What a huge win, not only for the fans but for the program. This is the shot in the arm that we needed to bring momentum into next season. Great job by the coaching staff and really proud of our players tonight.

Top Bottom