OFFICIAL All is Forgiven Thread

TURKEY OF THE YEAR people!!!!!!!!! **** reusse

Made the season and a bowl game ! Well done and Paul Bunyan belongs in MN.

Ski-U-Mah!

Bowl game. Axe. I've got something in my eye.

Ending the regular season with a big trophy win?

Beautiful. That was just beautiful.

Thanks to the Gopher players and a big thanks to P.J. and Company. :drink::drink::drink::drink:

The curse is lifted! Ski U Mah!!!

Yes. Lots of us have been critical of Fleck (including me) and he's had a lot of tough press conferences. Today he deserves to be a hero and have a great press conference. He made us wait to the last game but it was worth it!

Fleck said postgame this win is for the people of Minnesota.

Thank you.

i've attended 3 of the last 5. one at Madison up 17-7 at half with Cobb and Wilson.

Next to the wedding and the kid,

this is the happiest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to be forgiven for. I am RTB. I was brick by brick. My chilli was hot. I'll always be team Maroon and Gold!!

SKI-U-MAH!!

Nothing to be forgiven for. I am RTB. I was brick by brick. My chilli was hot. I'll always be team Maroon and Gold!!

SKI-U-MAH!!

Fair enough...

Dominated UW in all three phases...nothing to forgive there...

I'm not asking for anyone to be "all is forgiven", but just note this as a lesson in patience.

The future is bright.

Exactly, PJF never lost the locker room and it showed today. Hope we get a whole bunch of Cashman's. Our 3rd string RB got it done today.

Recruiting should take a boost.

Yes -- it should!

Two teams heading in opposite directions folks. The Gophers should be headed up the Big Ten with a bullet if they can keep this momentum going.
Row the boat!

Top Bottom