What grade do you give PJ Fleck for coaching in the Wisconsin game?

What grade do you give PJ Fleck for coaching in the Wisconsin game?

• Total voters
A. You can see the chemistry on this team. That only comes from kids that have fully bought into the team.

He had this team fired up and ready to play...and they performed. How can coach get anything less than an A+ for beating the stripped skunks on the road!?!

That 9 minute and change drive was the most enjoyable drive for me of the Fleck era. We did that last season against Oregon State, but Oregon State sucked. This was legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome drive is right. I can't say how many times over the years I have said, "Man, could we use a long, time-consuming drive right now," only to see the Gopher O perfectly execute a three and out. That was a thing of beauty.

I accidentally hit B.

The answer is A. If we ever beat WI, the answer is A.

If Fleck punted on first down on every drive and we beat WI, the answer would still be A.

"If Fleck punted on first down on every drive and we beat WI, the answer would still be A."

Sounds like a strategy in Coach Red Beaulieu's notebook to me...

PJF pretty much erased the ability of most previous doubters (like me)to rate him any less than an "A" after the results of the Wisconsin and GA Tech games and the decisive action in firing D.C. Smith.

PJF pretty much erased the ability of most previous doubters (like me)to rate him any less than an "A" after the results of the Wisconsin and GA Tech games and the decisive action in firing D.C. Smith.

94.85% of GHers agree. I was one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom