If the Gophers beat the Badgers today you will?

Remind Skunk in a popcorn box loving friends that the all-time series is tied.

Buy a round of drinks for anyone wearing Gopher gear at Mortimer’s

Loudly sing the Rouser in the Gopher bar in Denver that will inevitably have a few becky fans in it

I was planning on going to 3 dogs for the game since there are usually some Gopher fans in there. Wondering if there is a watch party down here in Denver? Any help would be appreciated.

Quit swearing during Gopher football games for a whole year.

Don't stoop to the level of having some fun ribbing your buddies about a sporting event?

Dude, relax, it's sports, sports are fun. Don't be a wet blanket.
Ok. I will relax. Guess I got pretty worked up.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Thinking of watching somewhere around the "U". Maybe join a couch burning party after the win.

If it isn't a blowout at halftime I'll try to swing down if you will be there.

Sounds good! We are going to see a friends band play at 6pm so i will either swing in right after or at halftime :)

The only place I know of is Three Dogs Tavern. That where we are headed

Celebrate with my brother and nephews. Then talk smack @ the Vikings game tomorrow.

I'll adjust the recording to Keep until I delete.

Don't stoop to the level of having some fun ribbing your buddies about a sporting event?

Dude, relax, it's sports, sports are fun. Don't be a wet blanket.

Ah, some of these people aren't exactly nice. I agree, don't stoop their level. Look at what is going on in our country. Pretty nasty. Yes a sporting event, people get nasty.

Ah, some of these people aren't exactly nice. I agree, don't stoop their level. Look at what is going on in our country. Pretty nasty. Yes a sporting event, people get nasty.
Good natured ribbing is fine. I haven't met a badger fan yet that is capable of that. I know many Iowa fans that can, but can't say that for Becky.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Eagerly count the seconds until some moronic poster degrades the win and puts an asterisk by it

“The Badgers are down this year.”
“The Badgers didn’t play well so we got lucky.”
“The Badgers have a lot of guys out injured.”

I’m sure we’d see other excuses too.

Complain about the win.

How can anyone be happy about it as long as Fleck is the coach and there are oars on the helmet.

Then complain about the uniform as a whole.

Then complain about something Fleck said, didn’t say, did or didn’t do.

Then complain about whatever bowl bid the Gophers get.

Then remind anyone that will listen that two years ago the Gophers won 9 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

From what's been said about our recent 9-4 season, some of our posters are well practiced at that.
I won't complain about that season. Decent job. They did piss away a win @PSU though. Win that game and the season could have been meaningful. Very Glen Mason of TC and crew.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Wake up! Oh, that was a good dream.

Drive down to the airport or Bierman and greet the Axe

Top Bottom