If the Gophers beat the Badgers today you will?

Good natured ribbing is fine. I haven't met a badger fan yet that is capable of that. I know many Iowa fans that can, but can't say that for Becky.

It's like I've been talking to a wall.

Complain about the win.

How can anyone be happy about it as long as Fleck is the coach and there are oars on the helmet.

Then complain about the uniform as a whole.

Then complain about something Fleck said, didn’t say, did or didn’t do.

Then complain about whatever bowl bid the Gophers get.

Then remind anyone that will listen that two years ago the Gophers won 9 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You honestly think people will diss on PJ if he defeats the Badgers? He catches a lot of flak precisely because he hasn’t done anything hugely impressive with his guys while simultaneously rubbing a lot of people the wrong way for a multitude of reasons. If he turns the boat around and starts winning and particularly if he ends the streak he will be the toast of the town.

Start a Go Fund Me page to erect a statue of Fleck at TCF

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Remember, we want video evidence of this stuff, people.

Ski U Mah

Is this where we wait for all the PJ haters to show up?

Well, we’re waiting!!

I'm gonna have a bunch of victory beers in NE Mpls. Will one of you drive me home?

Running around Baraboo with my replica Axe....and no pants!

Storm the field.

Didn’t make it. Got as far as the rail. Touched the Axe and high-fives TJ6. What a day!!

Didn’t make it. Got as far as the rail. Touched the Axe and high-fives TJ6. What a day!!

Awesome - WOOHOO!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats, man! Great call to pick up those cheap tickets a couple weeks ago! You made a lifetime memory! Now go celebrate!

I told my dad if the Gophers win he has to donate $100 to the football program. He said sure. Nice way to get him in the donor pool!

We need pics or video proof of everyone doing what they stated.

Top Bottom