***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The way the rule is written ANY contact just the slightest brush gets you ejected.

Blame the coaches and others that support the idiotic legislation/ interpretation and punishment of the rule because they don’t want to appear to be soft on head injuries (legit concern). There NEEDs to be two levels of punishment. Intent to hurt is obvious.

I think the plan is to be disciplined. Not give up any screens or draws and make hornibrook beat us.

Even a better plan now that cashman is out

Have to force him into a mistake.

Understand not wanting to give up the big play. Badgers have a better chance of methodically moving down the field than Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take: why is the team's best defensive player on the punt coverage team? Is the depth that bad that they don't have anyone else capable of running down the field to cover a freakin punt? It's (potentially) the last game of the season. Throw some FR out there who hasn't played in 4 games yet.

A lot of college teams do that. Kill did too.

There we go!!!

That's how you overcome ejections, Coney!

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My take: why is the team's best defensive player on the punt coverage team? Is the depth that bad that they don't have anyone else capable of running down the field to cover a freakin punt? It's (potentially) the last game of the season. Throw some FR out there who hasn't played in 4 games yet.

Absolutely ridiculous take.

Lack of pressure is nothing new for this team as you know. If a team figures out how to slow down Coughlin our pass rush is hopeless. The only glimmer is Hornibrook looks extremely rusty. I'm hoping for a pick here soon...

I'm gonna pat myself on the back here, lol...

Green jump pass here for the TD?

Fake field goal?

The way the rule is written ANY contact just the slightest brush gets you ejected.

Blame the coaches and others that support the idiotic legislation/ interpretation and punishment of the rule because they don’t want to appear to be soft on head injuries (legit concern). There NEEDs to be two levels of punishment. Intent to hurt is obvious.

This.

Possibly because they want to have good special teams.

Georgia plays a ton of starters on special teams. Saw their coaches talk about it at a clinic

The constant outrage about targeting is really tiresome. Not so much the anger about the rule, we can talk about that. It's the people who have no idea what the rule is that get old.

I’ve never seen an o-line hold this much.
Every play could have been holding so far.
It's how they play football in Wisconsin, both at the college level and professional level. Holding only gets called if the player for the Wisconsin team twirls their opponent during the dance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Have to force him into a mistake.

Understand not wanting to give up the big play. Badgers have a better chance of methodically moving down the field than Minnesota.

To me, play coverage on hornibrook. YAC is more dangerous than his arm.

I could tell a long story here but I won't. Experienced successful coaches play their best players in all phases of the game.

Such a tool as always. BLame fleck for the high hit too...

Top Bottom