***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not allowing any points on this last Wisconsin drive is critical.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Keep them out of FG range!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Come on Gophers...Can't get soft with the lead.

I may be simple but the dots for timeouts thing is just stupid. Are they full, or empty? Just make them disappear. Leave it to ESPN.

I don’t mind being soft here. Stay with the plan.

Didn't Leidner once have a 14pt lead in Madison?

I believe it was a official screw job in 2014 followed by a series of meltdowns.

I think we were had a TD on the ground or a run to almost the goal line that would have made it 21-3 before the half, and the officials called some BS non-holding, non-chop block (hands to the face on a run?) on our O line.

We settled to for a field goal, then the awful QB Stave and Alex Ericksonson looked like Montana and Rice vs our good defense to score right before the half. It was a nightmare after that.

Hold them to 3. Hate this scared defense everyone plays before halftime.

I may be simple but the dots for timeouts thing is just stupid. Are they full, or empty? Just make them disappear. Leave it to ESPN.

I know, right?! That's the wrost "innovation" in sports TV ever. So dumb. Gime the neaon yellow dots or lines back

Brutal D on that drive.

Was almost expected that they'd get 7 on that drive. Big momentum shift.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

well the world normalized in the end, Wisconsin scored a TD after all

[expletive deleted] defense!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And you know that in the second half they are going to be throwing all over us.

Man, that drive was so so bad. Just horrendous on D. That could obviously be so killer. Such a well played half then let them march down in a minute for a score. So much bad about that.

Ugh.

Great half. Go to the locker room, draw some stuff up, get fired up again, and let's get that axe.

Way to go gophers lets let them back in the game before the half

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Wake up call before half.. this one isn’t over guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom