***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Other then the $5 bit trophy this is our first trophy win since 2014.

With tOSU beating Michigan, does that open the door for Wisconsin to get in the CFB?

Still time to blow it, LOL

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

It’s about time. Sweet, sweet victory for the players today.

Enjoying it thoroughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think the Gophers will chop down the goal posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It shows clearly that Robb Smith was not in tune with his personnel and more worried about the personnel fitting the system.

Rossi just tweaked it a little to fit the players. I'd say the search for a DC is over!

Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why aren't the badger faithful jumping up and down now

Awesome!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

WE GOT THE AXE! PEOPLE! WE GOT THE AXE! This is such a beautiful day. I don't have words.

It shows clearly that Robb Smith was not in tune with his personnel and more worried about the personnel fitting the system.

Rossi just tweaked it a little to fit the players. I'd say the search for a DC is over!

Yep

I started the game late and had my phone in airplane mode so I didn’t get texts or calls. Wow.

Im visiting my wife's family in Mequon, WI; they were so cocky before the game Anand as soon as it was 17-7 they all stopped paying attention. My wife (a UofM alum) and I celebrated together but it would have been so much better if we were home with my family who are all Gopher faithfuls as well. Having a whole group excited about the win would have been great!

So glad THE AXE IS BACK!

Top Bottom