***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

He’s done and that’s the game, folks. We don’t have anyone to replace him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar call overturned in the tOSU game but doubt this one will be

He was 2 yards away when the guy caught it.

Can't he just switch jersey's with someone in the locker room and come back??

Would not have been targeting on Michigan or OSU. Or on any team in the SEC.

Okay can someone explain "kick catch interference"? because the guy clearly caught the ball before getting hit.

Also his head was off to the side and the Badger clearly saw it coming and could have called for a fair catch. /smh

Well, time for somebody to step up now that Cashman has been run out of the game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Our d-lineman was just tackled on that pass play. No holding.

First, should not have been kick catch interference. He had the ball while Cashman was still a full yard away. 2 how is he a defenseless receiver when he has the chance to call a fair catch but doesn't? 3. stupid play by Cashman to hit him in the head or neck area when he could have easily just hit him in the gut.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

im here on 50 yard line.

pj fleck shouldve went on 4th and 2 badger crowd is dead silent... pathetic... worst ive seen it here since 80s

Gophers are going to have to find a way to get pressure on the QB.

Hornibrook way too much time to throw.

Bullsh*t call. Not interference and head to the side. What a stupid call, then upheld. Unreal!

We have a great chance to win this game, but will not if we can't figure out how to get some kind of pressure on their quarterback

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think the plan is to be disciplined. Not give up any screens or draws and make hornibrook beat us.

Even a better plan now that cashman is out

I can't believe Cashman hit the guy high. That sucks for him to have to go that way. Sucks more for the team.

Love how ESPN says one side of the axe is "yellow" and not "gold". Idiots.

My take: why is the team's best defensive player on the punt coverage team? Is the depth that bad that they don't have anyone else capable of running down the field to cover a freakin punt? It's (potentially) the last game of the season. Throw some FR out there who hasn't played in 4 games yet.

Huff will have to step up but we all knew we would lose the targeting call. Has been happening for a few years against PSU, OSU and others - we do not get these calls.

I’ve never seen an o-line hold this much.
Every play could have been holding so far.

Top Bottom