***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Here we are Gophers fans, the end of the regular season of what has been a blah season, but what lies ahead is a chance to erase the negativity, erase 14 years of frustration, a chance to go to a bowl game in Year 2 and a huge chance to help change the narrative heading into the offseason. This is a wisconsin team that was picked to win the national title, a team with RB that was one of the favorites for the Heisman and an offensive line that was on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Limit turnovers and force their QB to beat us.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a huge game in terms of setting the narrative for the offseason. I really want that axe, if fleck wins it, I know I'll be a lot less cranky between now and next fall. Lose it, and the only improvement we will have showed this year is that a few of the losses were a little less embarassing.

Have we turned it over yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please....

get the d@mn AXE back already...

If the D plays like they did against Purdue, we don't lose the turn over battle, and the OL plays well... we win today.

Need all three phases to click today.

After 11 games the tendencies that this team needs to be beat are clear...

...Emmett goes 100% on FGs, Herbers punting deep into Badgers territory all game, and minimal Badgers return yardage on kickoffs and punts.

...Start Tanner where the Gophers can handle one interception but must keep sacks to two or less, one drop each for Tyler and Rashod, and Mo and Bryce combine for 150+ yards on the day.

...The Gophers D against Purdue shows up and plays lights-out football.

Given the inconsistency from game to game this season, having a solid performance in Madison for 60 minutes could pay off with The Axe coming home.

As Coach says..."Row the Boat! Ski U Mah! Go Gophers!"

I'll add...Beat Bucky!

Alright, this is it. Let's get that win.

Ski U Mah

Row the Boat

Get that AXE.

I feel like I know more fans that will be there this year than any year I can remember!!

Who Hates Iowa??!!

Oh wait...

Better dead than red!! Let's get that mf'ing Axe back!

SKI-U-MAH

P.S.

WE HATE IOWA!!

Sadly, if the Gophers lose today's game, they will be in last place in the B1G West. (How did we lose to Illinois?)

Sadly, if the Gophers lose today's game, they will be in last place in the B1G West. (How did we lose to Illinois?)

Yup. In the future, if you want to contend in the B1G West, you can't throw out a clinker like that.

Yup. In the future, if you want to contend in the B1G West, you can't throw out a clinker like that.

Really? If we want to contend for a championship we can’t lose to bad teams?

Earth shattering analysis

Really? If we want to contend for a championship we can’t lose to bad teams?

Earth shattering analysis

Analysis? A friendly comment on a post? Didn't recognize you as one of the forum jackasses before this.

If you really want to set him off suggest every second counts when playing from behind in the 4th quarter.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gold White Maroon today

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hmmm

Hornibrook is about as hot/cold as they come. If luck holds he’ll have a career day coming off an injury. Put some heat on him early.

Top Bottom