***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Why aren’t you out coaching today? Does your team play tomorrow? Must be.

In the end, the defense wasn’t able to get any pressure on that last drive despite bringing an extra man on at least one play. Hard to cover forever. Dline not getting it done.

Still up by 10. Great opportunity to take it.

4th and inches at the 9, PJ called TO w 2:09 on the clock after the playclock went down to 1. When the next play started, clock was 2:25. No announcement from officials. Anyone have any idea?

Whoa!!!!!!!!!! Slow down on the drinking folks! We've got a 2nd half yet!

Same HT score as 2016.
Same mood in the concourse at HT here in Madison.
This year HAS to be different. I can’t take another meltdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That drive just cost Rossi the DC job. You CANNOT line up 8 to 12 yards off any receiver and expect to stop the pass. On the touchdown pass, we started 9 yards off. Hell I could have thrown that pass. Absolutely ridiculous.

Everyone knew Hornibrook was going to mainly pass and they brought zero pressure at all on that last drive. Horrible Smith style passive defense leading to a TD.

4th and inches at the 9, PJ called TO w 2:09 on the clock after the playclock went down to 1. When the next play started, clock was 2:25. No announcement from officials. Anyone have any idea?

Time is an illusion

So Cashman got called for targeting. I just got turn the TV on just now. What a lost.

LISTEN. its 17-7 @ halftime at Camp Randall

.Embrace this.. Enjoy This.. HOLD the line Play Smart Football. Eat Clock.. No Turnovers and Ill be swinging from the south goal.post. Im a dual gopher/ndsu fan and Im telling you.. WINNING IS A MINDSET

So Cashman got called for targeting. I just got turn the TV on just now. What a lost.

Yeah it sucked. I think if that guy was taller it wouldn’t have been an ejection.

That was the most homer clock I have ever seen. They were stopping it before the whistle. They should have ran out of time a couple of plays before the TD.

LISTEN. its 17-7 @ halftime at Camp Randall

.Embrace this.. Enjoy This.. HOLD the line Play Smart Football. Eat Clock.. No Turnovers and Ill be swinging from the south goal.post. Im a dual gopher/ndsu fan and Im telling you.. WINNING IS A MINDSET

Appreciate the optimism [emoji106][emoji2532] well done

Yeah it sucked. I think if that guy was taller it wouldn’t have been an ejection.

He also lowered the level of his head when he caught the ball, bringing it into target range. Cashman was aimed low enough before that.

That was the most homer clock I have ever seen. They were stopping it before the whistle. They should have ran out of time a couple of plays before the TD.

Didn’t even notice that.

I’m surprised that the big ten didn’t take over the clocks from the home teams years ago.

Same HT score as 2016.
Same mood in the concourse at HT here in Madison.
This year HAS to be different. I can’t take another meltdown.

As I recall the 2016 game, much of the meltdown was Leidner's. Hopefully, Tanner will keep his head together and not start throwing interceptions.

He also lowered the level of his head when he caught the ball, bringing it into target range. Cashman was aimed low enough before that.

Yup. I’m a big advocate of a rule change.
There is a difference between targeting and a cheap shot.
In my opinion you should only be ejected for a cheap shot.

As I recall the 2016 game, much of the meltdown was Leidner's. Hopefully, Tanner will keep his head together and not start throwing interceptions.

Yup, 4 picks in 2016. Offense stalled in 2014.

Yup. I’m a big advocate of a rule change.
There is a difference between targeting and a cheap shot.
In my opinion you should only be ejected for a cheap shot.

Kind of an overlap but I totally get what you're trying to say.

Top Bottom