***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow. Big momentum shift. Gotta get a stop immediately in 2nd half to regain control.

Gonna need to score 14 more at a minimum in the 2nd half without Cashman on defense.

We won the first quarter 3-0.
Second quarter 14-7.

Two more quarters to win.

We will be up 3 next time we touch the ball. Need to keep scoring

I'll take the 17-7 lead despite what happened on that last drive.

PJ have any plays stashed from the Western Michigan playbook? Maybe something they can rip off from Boise State 2007 Fiesta Bowl?

Man, that drive was so so bad. Just horrendous on D. That could obviously be so killer. Such a well played half then let them march down in a minute for a score. So much bad about that.

Ugh.

Great half. Go to the locker room, draw some stuff up, get fired up again, and let's get that axe.

That drive just cost Rossi the DC job. You CANNOT line up 8 to 12 yards off any receiver and expect to stop the pass. On the touchdown pass, we started 9 yards off. Hell I could have thrown that pass. Absolutely ridiculous.

The pivot to negativity in this thread is unbelievable.

Is there a rule that says Minnesota isn't allowed to blitz? Quarterback had nothing but time the entire last drive. It doesn't matter how many guys covering the field--they seem to always find receivers open. We might as well throw the kitchen sink at the quarterback then.

Wow. Big momentum shift. Gotta get a stop immediately in 2nd half to regain control.

Really wanted the shutout there. Now they have the momentum and eased some of the doubts that were creeping in.

That drive just cost Rossi the DC job. You CANNOT line up 8 to 12 yards off any receiver and expect to stop the pass. On the touchdown pass, we started 9 yards off. Hell I could have thrown that pass. Absolutely ridiculous.

We did that literally the entire first half and they scored 7

Is there a rule that says Minnesota isn't allowed to blitz? Quarterback had nothing but time the entire last drive. It doesn't matter how many guys covering the field--they seem to always find receivers open. We might as well throw the kitchen sink at the quarterback then.

That worked really well against Maryland and illinois

Great half. Robb Smith is not missed. Held Taylor to 66 yards...he averages 170 a game. Scored 17 in two quarters. This is a new team...still young...but my gosh I'd like to replay that Illinois game without Smith.

Gophers came to play. Very nice.

Badgers were in shock but now sober (at least the team).

Need to come out hot on D and bring some shock back.

We had second half leads in Madison in 2000, 2002, 2008, 2014 and 2016. Please close this out.

Great half. Robb Smith is not missed. Held Taylor to 66 yards...he averages 170 a game. Scored 17 in two quarters. This is a new team...still young...but my gosh I'd like to replay that Illinois game without Smith.

Agreed.

Wait for Some Guy to chime in. Guys just can’t execute. Too young. Wisconsin too good. Obvious.

I noticed in live time, the LT for Wisky moved just before the snap on the Wisc TD. Refs should have called procedure. Putting my tv on slow and reviewing the play confirmed it. I wished the refs had noticed it too.

We had second half leads in Madison in 2000, 2002, 2008, 2014 and 2016. Please close this out.

Yeah. There is this myth in the media somewhere that it hasn’t been close. I feel like we have been close more often than not.

We need to stop them first series to get our buddy Mo back.

You’re something. You defended him the entire time he was here.

Robb Smith?
No I didn’t. I said the AD shouldn’t force the coach to fire him. I said it’s totally up to Fleck what he wants to do because I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes.

I said if Fleck though Smith could get it done he should keep smith and if Fleck didn’t he should get rid of him.

Top Bottom