***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I like that we’re going for it. Hate that we burned another time out though. Should’ve had that decision made before the 3rd down play. How about Green with a little 3yd dump pass?

Nice play but even better was Seth Green getting Donnell to chill after that

Nope - haven’t won this game in 15 years. Go for this and play to win and bowl eligibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no wrong argument.

Hey, they ran Green. Good decision.

PJ finally asking for a reviewed spot. Maybe he really does care about winning this game!!! /s

Do we ever good a good spot against Wisconsin?

That's a first down. Was obvious in real time. I'm never optimistic that a review fixes these calls though.

1. Clearly that is a first down, that needs to be reviewed.
2. That's not going to be overturned because Gopher'd.

Spot is so horrible. At least a yard wrong. What are they watching?

B10 Refs love shorting the Gophers... this is like the 4th or 5th time this year it's obviously a bad placement. Finally Fleck has had enough.

horrible f*cking spot. what are they even looking at

reminds me of that bullsh*t spot that Ohio St got against us on the 4th down that they "converted" but should've been a full yard short of

Terrible spot. They weren't even close. They better change this.

That spot was horrible, why do those calls always go against MN? Cost them a time out.

THATS A 1ST. some sconi fan yelled. welcome to camp randall.

stick this in

That was the worst spot in the history of football. I don’t think the guys spitting it knew who had the ball. It is the only illogical explanation

What a crap spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a terrible spot. Can't believe that's going to cost us a time out. How on god's earth could a competent ref miss that.

Did his knee touch because it looked like he made the 1st. Thank god PJF had not already burned all of our TO's.

So stupid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I cannot believe what i’m seeing. That spot is a travesty. My god!

****ing serious? Seth wasn't even on the ground at the 9 yard line... He was still on top of a defender!

Every close Wisky game seems to turn on a horrible sequence of events like this.

The imaginary hands to face call or something similar bull**** our offensive lineman etc

Top Bottom