***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

2d072347510965d183ec8a2fc097cf49.jpg

Mo 121 yards....Taylor 120. Hahaha

It shows clearly that Robb Smith was not in tune with his personnel and more worried about the personnel fitting the system.

Rossi just tweaked it a little to fit the players. I'd say the search for a DC is over!

Seriously, I’m not sure what else we’d want. Make Rossi the DC. This D has been day compared to a very dark night from the moment he took over.

I'm already excited about beating Sconnie here next year.
On the road, got the Axe, got a bowl.

Yes!!
9984eefff3cc9a8a5448c9707f67a63a.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jumped the south fence... got some good video... then cops threw us down forcefully... but let us leave field without arrest.. but it was worth it rushing the field!!

go gophers!!

Love this guys walk of shame bringing the axe over to gophers. Ha

I thought it was pretty odd that the UW sideline staff walked the Axe down to the south goalpost and left it there,as that is not tradition.

The departed UW coach Gary Andersen that was pushed out by Barry A, had talked about trying to screw with the Axe traditions, but Barry A shot that all down, so this was sort of odd.

The rest of the post game seemed to go pretty normally. The Gopher players did go down to the other end zone by the Students/ Band, to "chop" but they did interrupt any UW traditions like the playing of "Varsity" which caused the upheaval at TCF years ago during Hail Minnesota.

Jumped the south fence... got some good video... then cops threw us down forcefully... but let us leave field without arrest.. but it was worth it rushing the field!!

go gophers!!

Haha, you're a man of your word! Way to go, buddy! That's called making memories...life is all about 'em. Ski-U-Mah!

Seriously, I’m not sure what else we’d want. Make Rossi the DC. This D has been day compared to a very dark night from the moment he took over.
Already done!

go gophers!!

Strong work ! Way to represent . Can you post any of your videos ?

I thought it was pretty odd that the UW sideline staff walked the Axe down to the south goalpost and left it there,as that is not tradition.

The departed UW coach Gary Andersen that was pushed out by Barry A, had talked about trying to screw with the Axe traditions, but Barry A shot that all down, so this was sort of odd.

The rest of the post game seemed to go pretty normally. The Gopher players did go down to the other end zone by the Students/ Band, to "chop" but they did interrupt any UW traditions like the playing of "Varsity" which caused the upheaval at TCF years ago during Hail Minnesota.

That guy looked like he was going to cry when he was walking it over.

I loved it cuz lol the wis fans never leave early and they always fill the stadium. They think this was a fluke cuz they were missing one player and we suck . Were we not missing 2 rb, ol and best two def players. way to buck the fadgers gophers

Last edited:

Haha, you're a man of your word! Way to go, buddy! That's called making memories...life is all about 'em. Ski-U-Mah!

just want to report.... we at Red Rock bar in Madison rowing the boat on stage...

they are SAAAAALLLTTTY

yes!!

I think it's time to bump this 2018 game thread and revisit 2018 for a moment. Remember where this program was, where the fanbase was just a few weeks prior to this game, and what that moment was like as the team rushed to grab the Axe.

Top Bottom