***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'll take first points on the board. Digging today's uni combo as well. Cheering on the Gophers from Florida!

I think ESPN has about beat the streak thing to death. These announcers are terrible as well.

No pressure on Horni all day so far. Neither defense looks awake yet.

Got a 6-second delay between the cable stream and radio broadcast...with TV behind...too large to mute game announcers and listen to the radio in real time.

FOX is the better network for this...able to watch a couple while listening to the radio.

While Horningbrook isn’t throwing perfect passes, he is putting it where only his guys can grab it. Would love to see a pic though

No pressure on Horni all day so far. Neither defense looks awake yet.

Lack of pressure is nothing new for this team as you know. If a team figures out how to slow down Coughlin our pass rush is hopeless. The only glimmer is Hornibrook looks extremely rusty. I'm hoping for a pick here soon...

Could my 13-6 prediction come true? Liking the low scoring game.

Talking about the SEC already in the 2nd quarter. **** these guys and their **** network.

The game is still early but the run defense looks to have come a long way the last few weeks.

Great football play by Cashman.

Cashman looking like he’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt they will overturn it.

How can it be kick interference if he caught the ball. We see guys get bumped before the ball arrives or guys standing grill to grill all the time without flags

Horrible way to end his career. Horrible rule. Horrible everything. F everything.

Helmet did lower albeit very small amount.

Did he fair catch or not...missed that.

Real time that looked like a clean, well-timed play on a returner who clearly should've called fair catch. Replay looks bad, so in this day and age -- he gone.

This day and age any big hit is an auto-flag. Then they see it in super slow mo...and you're screwed. What a huge game changing play. That absolutely sucks.

The kick interference call and the targeting call are total BS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will be done.

I wish that guy who caught it was taller

Top Bottom