Prep Bowl gawking

everybody knows my name

Freakishly Hyperintelligent
Reaction score
The McCabe kid from Caledonia looks like a real prospect. Big, strong, tough, mean, and fast.

Benhart from Lakeville is gargantuan, and the Lakeville O-line looks good. Rajah Nelson (?) from Lakeville cuts like an x-acto knife, but I didn't like when he caught a long pass, strutted up to the ref, and dropped the ball behind his back before walking away. Not a good move.

Cole Kramer from Eden Prairie has great feet, he's quick, and he can extend a play. Saw him make a couple of strong throws, but I'm not an evaluator of QBs. He looks good to my eyes, anyway.

What do you see?

It sounds like Jalen Suggs put on a show in the early game. I imagine he'll play BB in college, but he's a heckuva QB too.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kramer’s been facing a lot of pressure in the 4th quarter and has been running for his life. Consequently he’s been making some bad throws and bad decisions. Nelson from Lakeville also got a personal foul penalty for roughing up Kramer after he was down.

Last edited:

I'd take the twins from Lakeville North. Both going to NDSU. They played both ways on the lines and play basketball.

The big kid from Lakeville North is headed to Nebraska I believe. Sucks to lose those guys.

Hard to evaluate Kramer when he had almost no chance to set his feet and throw. EP's offensive line was getting beat off the ball all game.

Plus, the 6A game had Dave Lee on PBP, which meant a constant string of inane comments. "Wow, those students are really into the game....."

Suggs absolutely did dominate that game against Willmar. Very impressive in every aspect of his game.

Kramer made some ill-conceived throws, but he has a big arm and he moves impressively well.

Hard to evaluate Kramer when he had almost no chance to set his feet and throw. EP's offensive line was getting beat off the ball all game.

Plus, the 6A game had Dave Lee on PBP, which meant a constant string of inane comments. "Wow, those students are really into the game....."

I'm impressed by Dave Lee's career.
Nobody has done more with less.

Let's get Suggs !

Of course, any good football program or basketball program wants Suggs. I don't see a realistic scenario for Suggs staying here. However, adding Craig McDonald and Kaden Johnson would be huge. For good measure, I'd love to see the Gophers being all in on ex-Minnehaha athlete Terry Lockett. I'm hoping that he returns to Minnehaha for his senior year.

It sounds like Jalen Suggs put on a show in the early game. I imagine he'll play BB in college, but he's a heckuva QB too.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Take this as a grain of salt but I heard through the grapevine that it isn’t 100% that suggs will play basketball and that football is his favorite sport.

Take this as a grain of salt but I heard through the grapevine that it isn’t 100% that suggs will play basketball and that football is his favorite sport.

Football family. Uncle plays for ravens. Cousin ran for 1000 in 6A football

I'd take the twins from Lakeville North. Both going to NDSU. They played both ways on the lines and play basketball.

Rumor is that a B1G East school has shown a fair amount of interest.

Don’t think they play hoops anymore.

I’d offer one and not the other. Don’t care which one, just would be interesting to watch them get angry at each other.

Don’t think they play hoops anymore.

I’d offer one and not the other. Don’t care which one, just would be interesting to watch them get angry at each other.

How could you tell which one you got? :D

JTG

The Kyler Murray effect no doubt. That'd be kinda crazy IMHO though, he'd probably be a one and done guy in BB and looking at millions of dollars in a short amount of time, add in the long term effects of playing football on your health and it seems like a no-brainer to play BB to me.

The Kyler Murray effect no doubt. That'd be kinda crazy IMHO though, he'd probably be a one and done guy in BB and looking at millions of dollars in a short amount of time, add in the long term effects of playing football on your health and it seems like a no-brainer to play BB to me.

He’s hoping the one and done rule goes away. Go pro out of high school. Make millions.
If his pro career goes short he goes to college in his late 20s a la Chris wienke

Yes! Dave Lee is still virtually unlistenable; even after all these years is astounding how much he still sucks.

"That's what the coaches are looking for, kids that play lacrosse"- Dave Lee

Top Bottom