Former Gophers HC Tracy Claeys named a semi-finalist for the Broyles Award

Sorry you must have not caught my sarcasm. I could care less about a coaches weight if he can coach but it was a point of contention for many on this board.

See I would argue it was a point of contention of just a few posters not many. The vast majority of us could have cared less what Claeys weighed. There was a small group that latched onto the idea that his weight was the reason the administration let him go even though there is zero proof of any kind that this is true.

Looks like he didn't have the horses to contain Washington... couldn't contain the edge several times, big plays cost them...

That and the weather took Leach's offense out of the game.

Entertaining game.

Washington had too much speed on the edge. Even on a dry field, Washington would probably have won - but we'll never know, as it was almost a blizzard.

Let not rehash the same old arguments over again.

I am happy for TC with his success at WSU and in the same note, I am also happy that TC is not the HC at the U. It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. I don’t dislike TC, I wish he was our DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best post yet. Happy that Claeys is being recognized, but in the larger sense of my Gopher fandom, this goes in the "Why should I give a f*ck?" file.

The snow was nuts in that game.

Unlike other Cougars broadcasts I've watched this season very little mention of Coach Claeys for this one.

There were some clutch defensive plays by WSU but Huskies just had more juice on both sides of the ball.

The snow was nuts in that game.

Unlike other Cougars broadcasts I've watched this season very little mention of Coach Claeys for this one.

There were some clutch defensive plays by WSU but Huskies just had more juice on both sides of the ball.

Yeah. Washington is the better team. There is a reason they were preseason favorites in that conference.

Top Bottom