Week 13 Other Games Thread

Already sick of the hype for tOSU/Michigan. Might have to watch a different game just to avoid Gus Johnson.

The NFL did that last Monday and it was somehow the greatest game in the history of organized sports

Major difference though.

The guys on MNF had defenders within 10 yards of them when they caught it most of the time

The NFL has become so boring.

Agree.

No variety in offense. I actually feel it has been better the last season and a half but I grew bored of the nfl about 5 years ago.

Defenses are too good to allow for variety of offense. When everyone runs the same stuff it is boring

Wow, Harbaugh sucks at coaching. Did you see him burn that early TO?

Ohio State turning it on - where was this team all year? Michigan seems confused on defense. Urb may still have Meyer’s number. Still a lot of time left but doesn’t look good so far.

Ohio State turning it on - where was this team all year? Michigan seems confused on defense. Urb may still have Meyer’s number. Still a lot of time left but doesn’t look good so far.
You mean harbaugh's number?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

The CFP could be really interesting if Michigan loses.

Very ticky tack penalties today. That wasn’t really pass interference on Michigan. Where are these officials to call holding on Wisconsin, for example?

It does throw into doubt the officials are steering the outcome as Michigan is more likely to defeat Northwestern and not get embarrassed in the CFP.

This is a classic Harbaugh type game. I see Mich defense picking it up in the 2nd half.

Michigan being Michigan against OSU. Here's to hoping the Gophers don't do the same thing.

Damn, I feel bad for Michigan. OSU has their number, just as WI has ours. On top of it all, Michigan has a ticket to the play-offs this season.

If anything, this proves to me that there is no way the NCAA is rigged (some people seem to think so). Had Michigan went to the playoffs, it could have resulted in a MI - Notre Dame rematch which would have been a huge money-maker. Rival game in the playoffs? Yes, please.

There's still time, but I don't know if MI can pull it out at this point.

Ohio State looks so much faster than Michigan today.

Urban Meyer owns Michigan.

Go Gophers!!

Wow. It can't get much worse. This is one of Michigan's best defenses...ever. And the best defense in the country. And OSU is likely going to score their most points ever in this series?

Urban F Meyer has reached the pinnacle for a reason. Hugely impressive to put up 48 points on a great defense. Kudos.

It's fun to see Michigan get creamed, but the Big Ten has to have played their way out of the playoffs today. No way Ohio State should get in over Oklahoma or Georgia after getting destroyed by an average Purdue team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's fun to see Michigan get creamed, but the Big Ten has to have played their way out of the playoffs today. No way Ohio State should get in over Oklahoma or Georgia after getting destroyed by an average Purdue team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Maybe.
I don’t think it’s fair for Bama or Georgia to make the winner rematch the loser. The big 12 sucks at defense. I think Ohio state would beat Oklahoma personally.

Ohio State should never have been bumped in the rankings the last two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oklahoma most likely to get the remaining spot unless USC upsets ND tonight.

Buckeye fans rushed the field:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Oklahoma most likely to get the remaining spot unless USC upsets ND tonight.

I disagree with that.

Ohio state will have two top 10 wins when the new top 25 comes out.
Oklahoma’s best wins are against
3 loss West Virginia
4 loss Texas (if they beat Texas)
4 loss Iowa state
Army

I think OSU is 5 in the poll next week and Oklahoma is 6. We will see.

Urban F Meyer has reached the pinnacle for a reason. Hugely impressive to put up 48 points on a great defense. Kudos.

The guy can obviously coach. Even high-quality marble needs a talented sculptor to amount to anything.

If Notre Dame loses the day will be complete.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU is losing as well. Could be a massive shakeup in the rankings

Top Bottom