South Carolina at Clemson
Kentucky at Louisville
Kansas State at Iowa State
LSU at Texas A&M
Notre Dame at USC
Utah State at Boise State
Etc.

per ESPN:

Four players were ejected from the Egg Bowl between Mississippi and Mississippi State after a fight at the end of the third quarter.

Ole Miss appeared to score a touchdown on the final play of the quarter Thursday night, when A.J. Brown crossed the goal line. Players started shoving immediately after the play, and the fight spilled across the end zone, with several punches thrown. Both benches emptied onto the field before order was restored.

Brown's touchdown was called back because time had expired in the third quarter. No. 22 Mississippi State was leading 28-3 at the end of the period and won the game 35-3.

Every player on both teams received an unsportsmanlike penalty. Mississippi State's Willie Gay Jr., Jamal Peters and Cameron Dantzler and Ole Miss' C.J. Moore were ejected. Gay was ejected because he had an unsportsmanlike penalty earlier in the game.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...layers-ejected-ole-miss-miss-state-game-fight

Go Gophers!!

per ESPN:

Four players were ejected from the Egg Bowl between Mississippi and Mississippi State after a fight at the end of the third quarter.

Ole Miss appeared to score a touchdown on the final play of the quarter Thursday night, when A.J. Brown crossed the goal line. Players started shoving immediately after the play, and the fight spilled across the end zone, with several punches thrown. Both benches emptied onto the field before order was restored.

Brown's touchdown was called back because time had expired in the third quarter. No. 22 Mississippi State was leading 28-3 at the end of the period and won the game 35-3.

Every player on both teams received an unsportsmanlike penalty. Mississippi State's Willie Gay Jr., Jamal Peters and Cameron Dantzler and Ole Miss' C.J. Moore were ejected. Gay was ejected because he had an unsportsmanlike penalty earlier in the game.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...layers-ejected-ole-miss-miss-state-game-fight

Go Gophers!!

Thanks goodness for the security folks in the nylon windbreakers, otherwise that could have gotten out of hand really fast.

These announcers in the Nebraska/Iowa game are awful. Especially the PBP guy.

Just switched to the Nebraska at Iowa game on channel 9 while working (it's a Friday afternoon after all). Nebraska just tied it up at 28-28 with 3 minutes. Their offense is incredible.

I get the feeling Nebraska is a sleeping giant in the BG10 West right now which will make it tougher for the Gophies in the future... I still hope they beat the freaking Hawkeyes though.

Just switched to the Nebraska at Iowa game on channel 9 while working (it's a Friday afternoon after all). Nebraska just tied it up at 28-28 with 3 minutes. Their offense is incredible.

I get the feeling Nebraska is a sleeping giant in the BG10 West right now which will make it tougher for the Gophies in the future... I still hope they beat the freaking Hawkeyes though.

Im finding it hard to NOT to root against Nebraska... they are dangerous.

Ugh that announcer was exhausting. Glad Huskers end up behind us this year, but Martinez is going to be tough the next three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa had the game put away in third quarter until making two dunderhead calls: running well all day, at third and two inside the NE 10, they call a pass - it fails badly. Then, instead of taking the 3 points with a field goal, they go for a fake field goal, which fails. This forces them to get the winning field goal in the last three seconds of the game, when they had it in hand in the third quarter. These two calls changed the momentum of the game and Nebraska nearly won. Next year. the Huskers will be formidable. This year, 4-8, same as last year, and worst two consecutive years since 1960-61 - but they nearly beat Northwestern and Iowa.

Nebraska is a whole different team now than they were at the start of the year. The improvement over this season was impressive, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UVA loses in OT to VT after leading late in the 4th.

Must suck to lose to a rival fifteen straight times.

UVA loses in OT to VT after leading late in the 4th.

Must suck to lose to a rival fifteen straight times.

Ball's in our court. UVa's futility against Tech is actually more humiliating because VT hasn't been as good as Wisconsin over these 15 years.

Inclement weather conditions making for interesting football in Pullman, WA..... Fox 9

I've always liked the WA Huskies for some reason. Not sure why. Maybe the best uniforms in D1.

I've always hated Leach's offense. Not sure why. Might be the one dimensional basketball-on-turf with no running game.

Interesting defensive schemes for both teams. It doesn't look to me like Claeys' defense is good enough to stop the Huskies.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome game setting.
Yeah, the snowscape sure fits in with the Holidays. Fox doing a good job with computerized graphics showing the yardlines.

Not the best conditions for the air-raid offense...

I left the living room to pee, came back and Oklahoma-West Virginia had scored another 28 points. The defense is so bad.

I left the living room to pee, came back and Oklahoma-West Virginia had scored another 28 points. The defense is so bad.

Either that, or a visit to a Urologist is in order !

Its been years since anyone in the Big 12 played defense. It's fun, but you'd think one program would decide that's how they're going to separate themselves.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

They’ve outscored the WI-VA basketball game by 15.

Announcers just said Washington has rushed over 330 yards on Washington State. Sounds vaguely familiar unfortunately.

Feel bad for that Washington State team. Best team they've put on the field maybe ever. And they even had an outside shot at the playoffs. And now they don't even make the championship game. Brutal.

Petersen is a great coach and he clearly had more talent on the field to boot. Minshew had a bad game in the snow (small hands?). Washington rushes for 258, passes for similar and WSU offense totally shut down by a pretty good Washington defense equals defeat. Claeys defense was just ok but 28 points should mean a competitive game.

Too bad for WSU.

Top Bottom