Week 13 Other Games Thread

Ohio State looked like Ohio State more than they have all year today.

Anybody watching LSU - AM? Unbelievable finish. AM down 7, driving. Get across midfield but throws a pick. LSU coach gets a Gatorade bath and the announcers said LSU's staff left the booth upstairs. But...booth reviews the play and sees that the QBs knee was down as he bent over to pick up an errant shotgun snap on the play so they overturn it. AM promptly moves down and scores a TD with :00 on the clock to force OT. THey force a 50 yard FG attempt on LSUs first possession in OT. It's GOOD. Holy cow. Now AM getting the ball back.

Onto the 5th OT for LSU vs A&M

31-31 at the end of regulation. They’ve scored more in OT than regulation time.

Heading to OT 7

Make it stop. Just a little bit of defense - ANYBODY

From what I can find online, 7 overtime periods ties a record. This is the 5th time it has happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over/under was 110. 62 points scored at the end of regulation.

Over has been blown out of the water.

Defense can't stop anything, tanks are empty across the field.

Finally. Holy moly.

I'm not sure I would call that the GOTY. Just because it went into 7 Overtimes. Exhausting, yes.

LSU got jobbed but no guarantee they’d win. Maybe nobody wins that one. Man I can’t stand Jimbo Fisher.

Highest scoring game in FBS history according to Adnan Virk from ESPN. Meanwhile, on FS1, PAC 12 South Division champs Utah are losing 27-14 to BYU, going into the fourth.

Highest scoring game in FBS history according to Adnan Virk from ESPN. Meanwhile, on FS1, PAC 12 South Division champs Utah are losing 27-14 to BYU, going into the fourth.

Boise State/Utah State is where I’m at. Good game.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Hawaii/San Diego State has been a good one and also headed to overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom