Let’s do it, predict the score vs the fighting Alvarezes!

There's no logical reason to think that Gophers win tomorrow. One of the best running backs in college football will run for a cool 200+ yards on us. Luckily, it will stay interesting because the lefty pigskin tosser for the bad jers will stink it up. In the end......

Sconnie 24
Gophers 16

Gophers 23 Wisconsin 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK, not gonna happen - but I let myself imagine for a minute how awesome that would be if it did.

If we are going to play that game I say 57-0. Go for two and succeed on the last touchdown.

If after the 14year run the Gophers win this game and tie the series, will you comeback and share your crow recipes? Yes I realize it is a huge if. I'd just like to know what kind of troll we are dealing with.

What would I be eating crow for? I haven't predicted a Badger victory.

There's no logical reason to think that Gophers win tomorrow. One of the best running backs in college football will run for a cool 200+ yards on us. Luckily, it will stay interesting because the lefty pigskin tosser for the bad jers will stink it up. In the end......

Sconnie 24
Gophers 16

Coan is right-handed.

I don't have a score. I just hope the kids play well. If they play well they might win.

I had a dream last night the game ended in a tie. Must have been reliving the Vikings Packers game.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom