***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Our final game in Vancouver provides us an opportunity with a solid win that will help on Selection Sunday and a chance to win the Vancouver Showcase while going 5-0 on the season. We need much better PG play and we need Murphy and Oturu to stay out of foul trouble. If we get those three things I like our chances.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the team is ready for the "Jim Boeheim" zone. Go Gophers!

I like that we are mixing in some zone early this year. We have the length.

Go Gophers!!

Ugh, I hate these early fouls on Murphy, seems like it happens every game.

Go Gophers!!

Geez and Murph misses 2 free throws.

Go Gophers!!

Already missing free throws...clean it up!

Wash game plan...work it down low--draw the foul

Nice floater from Isaiah erased by the charge.

Another slow start. Need IW to get some confidence

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9 turnovers already...a few of them completely unforced.

Go Gophers!!

Very sloppy and ugly Bball....by both teams

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This game has been an offensive struggle for both teams so far. Turnovers and free throw struggles already not a good sign.

6 TO's...6 missed FG's in last 6 minutes

I really wish that these venues would stop drawing the NBA or international lines on the courts. Players keep shooting from behind the wrong line, and sure enough, every shot seems to draw front iron. Because it's not the distance that they're used to.

So fn predictable, Murphy picks up his every game foul 90 feet from the hoop on a senseless swipe at the ball after a missed shot. He honestly picks one of these up a game.

Go Gophers!!

Murphy is completely unable to stay out of dumb foul trouble. Has to reach, grab, etc. Makes no sense

Dickerson also picks up his 2nd on the same type of foul.

Go Gophers!!

Watching the end of Duke/Gonzaga at the same time as this game. Pretty stark difference in the quality of play and the feel of the games. To be expected of course given who is playing. Entertaining game. Tre having a big night.

We have no go-to player who can score consistently, which leads to long scoring droughts. Lots of chuckers but really no makers.

Switching back and forth between this and Duke/Gonzaga. 2 distinctly.....ahh let's say 2 different basketball watching experiences.

I have a feeling this game ain't going over

Apparently Gonzaga can't make free throws either.

Top Bottom