***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So we just got two starters 4th fouls within 30 seconda with over 14 minutes left. Yuck.

Stull has a calming effect when he's out there.

Go Gophers!!

Lol, even the designated free throw shooter hits 1-2. This will cost us games if we don't improve in conference play.

I love seeing Omersa and Oturu talkings with Matz and encouraging him. Good to see from a couple freshman!

2 awful fouls on Murphy and Stockman back to back. Stockman just casually jogging down the court.

Go Gophers!!

The combined defense between Stockman and Murphy is disgusting.

Our players are so weak. We haven’t had one guy finish around the rim all night. We never have a chance for a three point play. And when you shoot FT’s as bad as we do, we generally only get one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officiating has been inconsistent and horrible all week at this tourney.

Get hammered with no call with one ref rotation, stiff breeze draws a foul the next rotation

Don't know if I agree with that last foul call on Stockman

Officiating has been inconsistent and horrible all week at this tourney.

Get hammered with no call with one ref rotation, stiff breeze draws a foul the next rotation

no worse at all - probably better than B1G reffing.

Finally some aggressive play by the Gophers. Still shooting horribly.

The more clutch the situation, the worse Coffey becomes.

We get SO close to getting the momentum shifted our way, but then miss a free throw/lose out on a loose ball/miss a lay up. Ugh, so frustrating.

no worse at all - probably better than B1G reffing.

First of all, No such thing as big ten refs.

Second of all, we have had crews where one guy is calling touch fouls and the other two let everything go. The game is completely dictated by which ref is on which baseline at which time. This has been true in 2/3 games in this tourney. Awful. Inconsistent.

Top Bottom