***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wonder what the record for most charges taken in one game is?.....Omersa needs to have better awareness of where he is on the court.

Have I missed the worst half of basketball of all time?

Omersa goes for every pump fake.

Go Gophers!!

Gophers are a seriously offensively challenged team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once Curry is back Omersa should not touch the floor.

Gophers are a seriously offensively challenged team.

This has the potential to be a very solid offensive team but have not played well in the past few games. The rims in this gym are crazy hard which I do think is contributing to the poor shooting for both teams.

Once Curry is back Omersa should not touch the floor.

He needs to play to get experience and get better but obviously Curry's return will have a big impact on Omersa more than anyone else.

This has the potential to be a very solid offensive team but have not played well in the past few games. The rims in this gym are crazy hard which I do think is contributing to the poor shooting for both teams.

Bigger factor is Coffey and McBrayer playing like 8th grade traveling basketball wimps

Disagree - they have one legit shooter. This is a bad offensive team.

We are 7/15 from the FT line.

Go Gophers!!

Been a really rough 3 games from the line. Certainly something the coaches will need to spend some time on in practice. Amazing that we are still in the game considering the poor free throw shooting and turnovers.

3 charges and all correct calls

Question: If the shot is released before contact, shouldn’t the basket count? Was clearly the case on Washington’s floater.

Question: If the shot is released before contact, shouldn’t the basket count? Was clearly the case on Washington’s floater.

Yes, his floater should have counted as it was clearly in the air before he made contact.

Go Gophers!!

No

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom