Wash v Minn......PK-10 o/u 147

Tully55

Reaction score
Your guess is as good as mine

I'm inclined to take the under.

Gophers 70
Washington 62

Murphy grabs 20 rebounds and Coffey breaks 20 points. Kalesheuer sores 21.

Last edited:

Over/under on Coffey hitting the deck after layup attempt: +2.5

I'll take the over.

Their bigs are going to put us in foul trouble very quickly. Whoever wins the board battle wins the game, Dickerson going to give Murphy a lot of competition on the boards. Gonna need to be physical, refs will decide this game as Washington going to be the aggressors.

Our boys are tired and sick of this “tournament”. Morale appears to be very low, lots of head hanging and players in the doghouse.

I'm inclined to take the under.

Gophers 70
Washington 62

Murphy grabs 20 rebounds and Coffey breaks 20 points. Kalesheuer sores 21.

We dont play under games! I'll be on over! Hopefully celebrating a gopher victory.

Their bigs are going to put us in foul trouble very quickly. Whoever wins the board battle wins the game, Dickerson going to give Murphy a lot of competition on the boards. Gonna need to be physical, refs will decide this game as Washington going to be the aggressors.

Our boys are tired and sick of this “tournament”. Morale appears to be very low, lots of head hanging and players in the doghouse.

Unfortunately I agree.

Unfortunately I agree.

I’ve confirmed the latter with some gophers. They are all weary of their schedule. This extra game is going to have an impact on the B.C. game. They aren’t getting home till Thursday morning at the earliest.

I'll take the over.

You’ll lose this badly if that’s the over under. Everyone will take the over. The over will win.
A real over under on that is probably 4.5.

You’ll lose this badly if that’s the over under. Everyone will take the over. The over will win.
A real over under on that is probably 4.5.

That probably isn't high enough either, I would still take the over at 4.5.

I’ve confirmed the latter with some gophers. They are all weary of their schedule. This extra game is going to have an impact on the B.C. game. They aren’t getting home till Thursday morning at the earliest.

Sorry, but they better get used to it if they expect to play in the tourney and even the standard B1G schedule. How is it any different than any other high major that is playing in an early away tournament?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, but they better get used to it if they expect to play in the tourney and even the standard B1G schedule. How is it any different than any other high major that is playing in an early away tournament?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Vancouver holiday tournament back to back with a holiday in the airport followed up with a weekend away from family and a trip across the country on Sunday looking for an away game is quite a bit different than the NCAA tournament.

However, I’m not sympathizing with their plight, I’m stating a fact that this team is in a significant funk right now.

I think Vancouver holiday tournament back to back with a holiday in the airport followed up with a weekend away from family and a trip across the country on Sunday looking for an away game is quite a bit different than the NCAA tournament.

However, I’m not sympathizing with their plight, I’m stating a fact that this team is in a significant funk right now.

What a strange use of the word fact

I'll take the over.
LOL, yes. I was texting a friend last night about this. Coffey won't stay healthy for the entire season with his reckless drives to the basket.

I like funk. [emoji41]
https://youtu.be/l4nOHdUntyM

What a strange use of the word fact

Agreed, poor word choice. Was trying to illustrate I wasn’t arguing my empathy for them, but the “observation” that they were in a funk and the schedule and opponent don’t lead me to hope.

Agreed, poor word choice. Was trying to illustrate I wasn’t arguing my empathy for them, but the “observation” that they were in a funk and the schedule and opponent don’t lead me to hope.

Beating Washington would make a long red-eye flight on Thanksgiving eve feel a lot shorter.

Hopefully they use today to get geared up for the game. This could be a big one for us whichever way it turns out.

I noticed how that sort of schedule throws Duke, Sparty, and the other blue bloods off their game and into these “funks”.

Top Bottom