Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Send me a copy. I have plenty of associates over in Fayetteville that can break it down in detail. Even if it were in Farsi. My oldest son could do it too. Me? Not so much. Always used indiges for translators to get it right.
    Kingdom Warriors

Could probably just get google translate to do it or ask Siri, might be easier.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Could probably just get google translate to do it or ask Siri, might be easier.
    Does Google Translate work on WebTV?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

Of course. Some rumors that the Saudi thing is tied into the AMI/Bezos scandal.

A smart statesman would help MBS & use the killing of this spy, as leverage in matters important to our national interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    A smart statesman would help MBS & use the killing of this spy, as leverage in matters important to our national interests.
    It's weird that it's always the correct 19 dimensional chess move to treat our NATO allies like enemies and brutal dictators like friends.

I do like how you call him a spy. I can't imagine how far in the bag you have to be for Trump to swallow Saudi propaganda that fully.

It's weird that it's always the correct 19 dimensional chess move to treat our NATO allies like enemies and brutal dictators like friends.

I do like how you call him a spy. I can't imagine how far in the bag you have to be for Trump to swallow Saudi propaganda that fully.
    Spare me your fake moral concern. You pick and choose when to have a conscious based on your tribalism. The old guard Saudis lost the civil war & MBS won. That's a good thing, imo. Some of the possible benefits include the opportunity to crack down on Al Queda & Isis, since the old Saudi regime facilitated their existence. We also have the opportunity to use the Saudis to help us keep Iran in check. Trump has talked about the Saudis spending their own money, to create humanitarian zones for the Syrian refugees and an Arab military force that could step in and police the ME, so the US could come home. As an a classical liberal, those things matter to me. The only pausible reason the left is now against working toward peace in the ME, is because Trump is leading the fight.

As for calling Khashoggi a spy, you win. We'll call him an 'intelligence asset' instead. Can we agree on that description? The Saudis would call him a 'traitor', obviously. He was a Saudi intel asset who'd flipped and was working for the Saudis enemy Qatar. He was being paid and instructed to spread anti-Saudi propaganda in the US media. We've seen the documentation. No one debates that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Spare me your fake moral concern. You pick and choose when to have a conscious based on your tribalism. The old guard Saudis lost the civil war & MBS won. That's a good thing, imo. Some of the possible benefits include the opportunity to crack down on Al Queda & Isis, since the old Saudi regime facilitated their existence. We also have the opportunity to use the Saudis to help us keep Iran in check. Trump has talked about the Saudis spending their own money, to create humanitarian zones for the Syrian refugees and an Arab military force that could step in and police the ME, so the US could come home. As an a classical liberal, those things matter to me. The only pausible reason the left is now against working toward peace in the ME, is because Trump is leading the fight.

As for calling Khashoggi a spy, you win. We'll call him an 'intelligence asset' instead. Can we agree on that description? The Saudis would call him a 'traitor', obviously. He was a Saudi intel asset who'd flipped and was working for the Saudis enemy Qatar. He was being paid and instructed to spread anti-Saudi propaganda in the US media. We've seen the documentation. No one debates that point.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...6920#post66920

So what?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

What is Marlyland, anyway? Is it named after the dog from that movie?

Blog Entries

Lol

Default Trump Stands With Saudis Despite Khashoggi Killing

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    What is Marlyland, anyway? Is it named after the dog from that movie?
    Is this really what you’ve been reduced to? Man, I guess I understand. When you strike out repeatedly, best to just try to string together a few base hits by any means necessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ouch. sick burn.

In which the President says that the Saudis determine when and where we go to war: