Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 98
  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Right. But why this one time? Hell, Tulsi Gabbard couldnt even get the house to vote on if we should stop helping SA with genocide in Yemen. The outrage shouldnt start and end with one person
    Sometimes it has to start with 1 person.
    Who hates iowa?


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    13,743

    Default



  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    13,743

    Default



    Crime families gotta stick together

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Sometimes it has to start with 1 person.
    True. But when youre entire government has no interest in turning things around, it ends with 1 person.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    True. But when youre entire government has no interest in turning things around, it ends with 1 person.
    Agreed. Honestly I don't blame Trump here, what is he suppose to really do? Any president would have bent over backwards to keep SA as safe as they can. The ties run too deep.
    Who hates iowa?

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post

    Gas prices are going up.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Gas prices are going up.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Gas prices have been dropping quite steadily. At least here in MN. It's hunting season so I'm filling my truck up every couple days, prices have dropped over 30 cents/gallon since the start of deer archery season.
    Who hates iowa?

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Gas prices have been dropping quite steadily. At least here in MN. It's hunting season so I'm filling my truck up every couple days, prices have dropped over 30 cents/gallon since the start of deer archery season.
    Not sure where you're filling up....but gas prices here in the cities have been slowly climbing over the past couple months.

    Might be different for you, lumberjack.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Not sure where you're filling up....but gas prices here in the cities have been slowly climbing over the past couple months.

    Might be different for you, lumberjack.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I live in minneapolis. When I go deer hunting I go north usually fill up between rogers and princeton in September the prices were in the 2.70s last time (during rifle season) I filled up for 2.42. Just drove out to the marshall area pheasant hunting this weekend was able to fill up for 2.34 and 2.37 on pheasant opening weekend it was 2.60s. Maybe you are getting confused with the hike the last couple days for the holiday vs what has been happening over the last couple months?
    Who hates iowa?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,954
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Faux outrage ^^^ TDS induced.

    Let's all agree that every Middle Eastern nation with Islamic roots has chopped up enemies. Every one of them. I recall our last President making some deals with Iran (stupid ones at that). Saudi Arabia, for all their flaws is probably the best of the nations in that region outside of Israel. Turkey is not to be trusted under Erdogan. This is not Trump saying that he is okay with what SA might have done here, this is him being real about what a mess that area of the world is and looking out for our own American businesses which benefit American citizens. BTW- Khashogi was not really a journalist.
    Even many of your fellow R's are calling this out. But not you, boot licker.

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I live in minneapolis. When I go deer hunting I go north usually fill up between rogers and princeton in September the prices were in the 2.70s last time (during rifle season) I filled up for 2.42. Just drove out to the marshall area pheasant hunting this weekend was able to fill up for 2.34 and 2.37 on pheasant opening weekend it was 2.60s. Maybe you are getting confused with the hike the last couple days for the holiday vs what has been happening over the last couple months?
    I've been used to gas prices around 2.30 this spring. They've definitely gone up since then.

    Oh....and my parents live in Rogers. Place was a farm when they built their house in 2000.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,954
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Right. But why this one time? Hell, Tulsi Gabbard couldnt even get the house to vote on if we should stop helping SA with genocide in Yemen. The outrage shouldnt start and end with one person
    Why does a murder in Edina get more attention than one in downtown Chicago?

    No one is saying they shouldn't be called out for other things or that we have handled them well in the past. But this a journalist residing in America and they murdered him in horrific fashion and then blatantly lied about it. And our President is letting them do it because it helps his own interests. We can't act like it's just one more human rights violation no different from any other.
    Last edited by howeda7; 11-21-2018 at 02:01 PM.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,954
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Agreed. Honestly I don't blame Trump here, what is he suppose to really do? Any president would have bent over backwards to keep SA as safe as they can. The ties run too deep.
    It appears not even Mike Pence agrees with that statement.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    It appears not even Mike Pence agrees with that statement.
    It's all posturing.
    Who hates iowa?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    30,954
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    It's all posturing.
    In Pence's case, probably. But no, any other President wouldn't have said what Trump did.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •