***OFFICIAL SANTA CLARA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We are doomed at the point... Coffey is not a good pg.. Washington is fast and has handles but is out of control... he runs 90mph right into 3 guys and loses the ball.

Washington is at least capable of being a competent B1G PG though.

Gabe is the MVP so far, not only offensively but his defense has been great too.

What the hell is going on...Pitino needs to find some intelligent basketball players that can play well together and actually be good shooters. He recruits too many athletes and thinks he can make them into basketball players. I do like Oturu and Gabe from this year's class, though. Length/athleticism doesn't equal great basketball player.

What the hell is going on...Pitino needs to find some intelligent basketball players that can play well together and actually be good shooters. He recruits too many athletes and thinks he can make them into basketball players. I do like Oturu and Gabe from this year's class, though. Length/athleticism doesn't equal great basketball player.

Pitino had to be convinced by Ben Johnson to go hard after Gabe.

The need to feed Oturu more and he needs to demand it.

We have no choice but to play IW 30+ minutes/game and hope the light bulb comes on.

Normally a guard will drive to the bucket, have not seen Coffey do that all night

If this is the Jelly we’re going to get for the rest of the year, my optimism for the season may take a hit. I was hoping to see some improvement from him this year.

He is talented but definitely needs to improve in his decision making this year. Murphy needs to start making a higher % of his free throws as those points will cost us in the Big.

With a little more than 7 minutes left in the game, Coffey and McBrayer are a combined 2 for 19.

Without Washington in there we don't have anyone that can break down the defense in the half court set and create easy buckets. Lots of standing around passing the ball around the perimeter. Very frustrating to watch.

SC's shooting has cooled off, but unfortunately, ours hasn't improved

Washington at least has the point guard skill set, he just doesn't think the game well at all. You would hope that comes with experience, but it certainly hasn't yet.

Top Bottom