***OFFICIAL SANTA CLARA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What does Coffey do that makes him an NBA talent? I think he's an above average Big Ten player, but he'll never sniff the NBA unless he make some serious improvements to his game. Below average handle. Can't go right. Below average shooter from the outside. Somewhat crafty around the rim, but misses a lot of finishes. He's very long and athletic. I'm still waiting for his NBA skills to show up. Just doesn't seem to be the guy like he wants to be.

He can't shoot, he can't finish at the rim especially his weight, doesn't have the handles... I really don't see what he could provide to an NBA team.

Everyone step back from the ledge..... it will be ok

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hurt clearly got fouled on that shot. Not sure what all the complaining is about from SC. Hurt giving some nice energy today. Rather see him in there than McBrayer tonight.

It seems this team does not move the ball quickly and with purpose. Other Richard teams I have felt the same. Frustrating when you watch the ball move on other teams.

Coffey is really exposed at the point. He can't handle the ball well enough and can't defend quicker guards. And we haven't seen any top tier opposing PGs. Quick guards will blow right by him. We really need guys like him, Dupree and IW to be able to hit mid range jumpers.

I’m very left handed when I play basketball. Never go right. Hurt me a lot my whole career. Coffey makes me seem like the most ambidextrous dribbler of all time

IW takes so many bad, selfish shots he makes me pull out what little hair I have left.

It seems this team does not move the ball quickly and with purpose. Other Richard teams I have felt the same. Frustrating when you watch the ball move on other teams.

That is true.

Does Coffey have any plan other than charge at the basket and fling it wildly?

We aren’t going to win many b1g games with this type of effort. Nobody is playing well except Gabe.

brutal play by so many tonight, other than Murphy, Kalsch and maybe Hurt, the rest of the team is just off.

Who else can play point if not Washington or Coffey?

We are doomed at the point... Coffey is not a good pg.. Washington is fast and has handles but is out of control... he runs 90mph right into 3 guys and loses the ball.

If this is the Jelly we’re going to get for the rest of the year, my optimism for the season may take a hit. I was hoping to see some improvement from him this year.

Top Bottom