***OFFICIAL SANTA CLARA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Amir was really off against A&M and he has been off today as well, not sure what is going on with him but he is capable of playing so much better then he is right now.

a lot of times it feels like Coffey tries to make the shot harder then it needs to be.

He does have the most athletic looking misses on the team.

If Coffey and McBrayer can't play much better than this through the season, it's going to be a long and frustrating year.

That last botched 3 on 1 illustrates why Coffey can't be the guy handling the point. Never made the defender commit and then turned the cute look-away pass into a turnover. We really need Washington to step up his game so he can run the point.

A bad coach who really doesn't want to be here. That's a bad combo platter.

Where does Coffey go in NBA draft? :clap:

Same place Rodney Williams did! Gopher Holers were absurd enough back then to think he would leave early for the draft. Lot's of hand wringing for nothing. I still chuckle when I think about those days on Gopher Hole.

My god Pitino, wake up. Put IW in the damn game.

That's always been one of the more irritating things about Pitino's coaching. He yanks some guys very quickly if they make a mistake but lets other guys play terribly for extended stretches.

Amir is not a point. I maintain this experiment is for the benefit of Amir and Richard to get him to fit in the nba.

Watching the lack of progress in Amir’s game is frustrating. He should be much better than he’s been playing this season.

He does have the most athletic looking misses on the team.

If Coffey and McBrayer can't play much better than this through the season, it's going to be a long and frustrating year.
. That is good humor.

Same place Rodney Williams did! Gopher Holers were absurd enough back then to think he would leave early for the draft. Lot's of hand wringing for nothing. I still chuckle when I think about those days on Gopher Hole.
Espn Top 10 dunks...after that, meh

I think there were a couple of Washington to Omersa alley-oops against Omaha.

True, I recall that one. Still, burn that page of the play book unless we're up 20.

Omersa looks to get the best of the scrums this season.

Ok... I wanted McBrayer to be more of a leader but when you can't make one basket.. stop shooting and look for the hot teammate!

What does Coffey do that makes him an NBA talent? I think he's an above average Big Ten player, but he'll never sniff the NBA unless he make some serious improvements to his game. Below average handle. Can't go right. Below average shooter from the outside. Somewhat crafty around the rim, but misses a lot of finishes. He's very long and athletic. I'm still waiting for his NBA skills to show up. Just doesn't seem to be the guy like he wants to be.

What does Coffey do that makes him an NBA talent? I think he's an above average Big Ten player, but he'll never sniff the NBA unless he make some serious improvements to his game. Below average handle. Can't go right. Below average shooter from the outside. Somewhat crafty around the rim, but misses a lot of finishes. He's very long and athletic. I'm still waiting for his NBA skills to show up. Just doesn't seem to be the guy like he wants to be.

He's closer to Rodney Williams 2.0 than an NBA player. Very athletic. But can't shoot and not a great ball handler.

I'm not sure I'd even call him an above average Big Ten player.

No doubt. If we can't put a below average 0-3 team away, it could be a long season.

Afraid so. And I don't think Utah or A&M would finish higher than 10th in the B1G. Tomorrow will either make us feel 100% better or we'll get killed.

Top Bottom