***OFFICIAL SANTA CLARA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Coffey hasn't taken one shot squared up all night. Just throwing double-pump garbage at the hoop. begging for a foul every time. He needs to knock down some 10-12 foot jumpers.

These guys make a lot of bad decisions. I can’t see why that would be coaching, but at some point the coach needs to put in a 5 that has the right synergy to play well together.

Did this guy really just say McBrayer's been "feeling it"??????

Murphy needs to develop a 12-15 foot shot. They give him plenty of space to take it and he won't do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I thought he would develop over the offseason. Did not happen

Ahead by 6 with 4:48 and Double Bonus. I agree with previous poster: Drive Drive Drive.

Only way we lose is if Pitino forgets how to coach!

Amir is not a point. I maintain this experiment is for the benefit of Amir and Richard to get him to fit in the nba.

I think he plays point because we don't have a second one with Carr being out till next year. Coffey has zero chance of playing PG in the NBA, he doesn't have a good enough handle to play point at that level. He would get eaten alive.

How many BIG games will we lose this year due to bad free throw shooting?

Ahead by 6 with 4:48 and Double Bonus. I agree with previous poster: Drive Drive Drive.

Only way we lose is if Pitino forgets how to coach!

You realize Pitino can tell guys what to do but they don’t have to listen, right? Like he tells guys to make free throws I’d assume.

Oh my, the first drive to the basket and he made two points. Yay

One of the blind flings finally went in.

Apparently Coffey was saving that one for the last four minutes of the game.

Isolate Gabe and Murphy on the same side. Gabe will be wide open when his man doubles down on Murph. I haven't seen that tried yet.

Maybe I'm paranoid but held my breath when Kalscheur went down.

have been in and out here in the second some....have they mentioned why Stull is not playing at all? Assume it is a matchup thing.

Lets say Amir is a 50% layup shooter. He might score 50 tomorrow if tonight averages out.

Top Bottom