Fleck's new $1.7 million home on Lake Minnetonka has a slip for the rowboat (gallery)

You mean he won’t be Pitino’s neighbor anymore?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He already left Edina?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking place, 'cept for that gas fireplace. Get a wood-burner, fer chrissakes.

Looks like they got some leftover stain from the Williams Arena makeover to use on the floor beneath the ping pong table.

:D

JTG

LOL wow.

Okay, I pulled up those pictures and was like...Wait, that looks really familiar.

My wife's parents built both of those homes. And they lived in both for a number of years. So I spent plenty of time there in high school when we started dating. Housing market crash resulted in them losing both of those homes unfortunately...Kinda cool to see one of 'em land in PJ Fleck's hands, though.

Not bad for a guy who had to take a pay cut less than 2 years ago.

Nice home. Everyone has different taste as to colors etc. Perfect set up to get away to relax and entertain his friends. What he does with his money is his business not ours.

Not bad for a guy who had to take a pay cut less than 2 years ago.

Sometimes take a paycut is worth it to land your dream job.

I guess that means he’s here for a long time??

Duh... culture of sustainability.

You can pretty much take anything PJ says and take it to the bank.
Despite people rolling their eyes at what he says and looking for every white lie he tells, the dirt found on Fleck so far has been lies of omission regarding why he hasn't played a player and that's about it.

Duh... culture of sustainability.

You can pretty much take anything PJ says and take it to the bank.
Despite people rolling their eyes at what he says and looking for every white lie he tells, the dirt found on Fleck so far has been lies of omission regarding why he hasn't played a player and that's about it.

Gosh, I wish you were being sarcastic. Let me just say I strongly disagree with your conclusions. Watch his culture explanation video and tell me you don't see different results/actions/principles for PJ than his own definitions.

Much of what he says could easily be defended if it didn't violate his own self defined cultural principles.

Are we all getting invited to the house warming party? I’ll bring the chips and salsa.

You can see GopherWeatherGuy peeping in the window in the 4th pick.

We know from "Being PJ Fleck" there's an affinity for water on both sides of the family so good for them.

Hoping it makes Heather and the kids happy...'cuz it's said "a happy wife and kids is a happy life" or similar...

He gone
Bought this place as a vacation getaway when he takes a new job after next season.

Enough room for everyone that actually attended the Purdue game!

We know from "Being PJ Fleck" there's an affinity for water on both sides of the family so good for them.

Hoping it makes Heather and the kids happy...'cuz it's said "a happy wife and kids is a happy life" or similar...

That was my favorite TV show in a long time.

Top Bottom