11/19 Rankings

Nevada #6? Why do they even do this sort of thing. Just so silly. That team even if they end up winning tons of games in their weak conference this year is a first round bounce.

Nevada #6? Why do they even do this sort of thing. Just so silly. That team even if they end up winning tons of games in their weak conference this year is a first round bounce.

Yeah, it's not like there's any history of teams from small conferences advancing far into the NCAA Tournament. It definitely hasn't happened many times in the last 10-15 years - certainly not just last year.

Nevada? You mean the Sweet 16 team from last year? That lost to Loyola Chicago by 1 to go to the Elite 8?

Maybe watch some college basketball outside the Gophers? Nevada is absolutely a Final Four contender this year.

I'd take a 100 dollar bet they don't make the final four this year. Anyway want some action?

I'd take a 100 dollar bet they don't make the final four this year. Anyway want some action?

I will take the bet for 1000 that they are not bounced in the first round. They have a loaded roster and a really good coaching staff.

It's good that the Gophers aren't rated. Let that chip stay on the shoulder for awhile. I don't think this team ready to handle early accolades. Just get to the dance and do some damage.

Beat Washington and they will definitely start to get some votes

Beat Washington and Boston College and they'll be ranked.

They actually do have 3 votes in one of the polls; they're near the bottom of unranked teams in that one.

It's good that the Gophers aren't rated. Let that chip stay on the shoulder for awhile. I don't think this team ready to handle early accolades. Just get to the dance and do some damage.
Exactly, no need for ranking diversions. Stay the course.

I will take the bet for 1000 that they are not bounced in the first round. They have a loaded roster and a really good coaching staff.

Okay my interest has been piqued. I think Go Gophs should back up his initial claim that Nevada is a first round bounce. You two bet $1,000 and I'll hang onto the money for you guys.

Gonzaga #3? Why do they even do this sort of thing. Just so silly. That team even if they end up winning tons of games in their weak conference this year is a first round bounce.

Top Bottom