Omersa: Who’s ball? My ball. (Video)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

That may have been the only rebound he grabbed all game. His positional awareness and rebounding fundamentals are well below average at this point but he can make rapid strides if he is committed to it.

That was awesome (even though it should have been a held ball).

That may have been the only rebound he grabbed all game. His positional awareness and rebounding fundamentals are well below average at this point but he can make rapid strides if he is committed to it.

He definitely has a ways to go. The good thing is he seems to have really good strength so if he cleans up his fundamentals could be a force to be reckoned with in a few years.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Wish the gif was 3 seconds longer... to show how dumbfounded Flagg looked as he laid on the ground.

I think Omersa came in as a project. He is sooooo physically gifted. You can teach a lot of things. You cannot teach his size, strength and athleticism

tons to like about Omersa! And tons of potential! he does have a ways to go. and once Curry is back he is not going to get a lot of run. But im glad he is able to get his feet wet to start the season! he is going to be fun to watch for the next 4 years

That was my favorite play of the entire game. It was so nice to see one of our players just physically destroy someone.

I've said since I first saw him on tape that he reminded me physically and athletically of a very young, raw Dennis Rodman. Rodman didn't have a clue about how to play basketball when he first joined the Pistons, but he was a high energy guy who learned to be a defensive and rebounding beast. With time and coaching I think Jarvis can make similar strides (not suggesting Basketball Hall of Fame progress, but taking advantage of his gifts and translating them into basketball skills).

I don't think Jarvis is as far off as it may look right now. Hos progress could be rapid.

Hopefully, we keep playing him when Curry returns. He doesn't need tons of time but he needs the opportunity to succeed or fail on the court. "Failure is growth" is totally true in his case....big upside.

definite project but these minutes he's getting could be huge in his development. I didn't think he'd see the court much until next year but with Curry out he's needed. He brings something to the table with just athleticism, attitude and aggression which can be a huge boost to a team. If he learns team D and positioning he could be excellent in a few years. He already has more offensive feel then a guy like, say, Rodney Williams did coming in

definite project but these minutes he's getting could be huge in his development. I didn't think he'd see the court much until next year but with Curry out he's needed. He brings something to the table with just athleticism, attitude and aggression which can be a huge boost to a team. If he learns team D and positioning he could be excellent in a few years. He already has more offensive feel then a guy like, say, Rodney Williams did coming in

Agree that any time he sees this year is just going to help him down the line. The great thing is the team doesn't need him to be a star, just needs him to come in off the bench and provide quality minutes for the guys up front.

Top Bottom