You know what's coming Gopher football fans.....

Reaction score
Greetings you goofy Golden Gopher football zealots. Yes, it is I, Detlef of House Erlichmann and proprietor of the Essen Haus restaurant in Madison, returning for the yearly online titty twist to remind you that your moribund football team will once again succumb this coming Saturday to the superior team from the superior state of Wisconsin.

New to these parts? Click here to read why your football program is what it is: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?79684-Guess-who-s-baaaaack-No-stein-No-Axe&p=1474767&highlight=#post1474767

Who? What? I expect this post to get very few readings. I mean, what should one expect from supporters of a team that can't even get 15,000 buttholes to watch a Big 10 football game in person against a nationally ranked opponent? So anyone still reading this online bitch fest should have an inkling as to why I drone on year... after year... after year.... IT'S BECAUSE SOME AMMORAL GOPHER FOOTBALL FAN STILL HAS MY FAMILY'S STEIN !!!!

I see there has already been pandering for my yearly post. Kudos to you curious Gopher fans with an above average aptitude who requested my presence. I'll be honest with you. I'm done. I've done everything I can to find out who took the Erlichmann family stein. I've accepted it's gone and that my grandmother's curse will live on in infamy much to the chagrin of you Gopher fans. The paragraphs above will be the last snark I unveil. I'm turning over a new leaf - starting now. Henceforth no more vitriol will be directed at you, the Gopher football community.

My inner peace is now about developing and rowing and winning in life. At work I begin each day speaking with my restaurant and bar managers where we have formed a farmer's alliance. On busy gamedays we tell our managers and staff to put an oar in the water and keep a Prefontaine pace. I strive for my employees to give "heartwork" and as we master the HOW of how a successful business is run only then will we spiritually and socially connect with our patrons.

I promise that any Gopher football fans traveling to Madison this week will have an ELITE time when you walk in the doors of the Essen Haus. All it takes is for one Gopher fan to change their best and use their moral compass to row the boat and return the Erlichmann family stein to our restaurant and thus end curse set upon Gopher football.

Forget About Me I Love You,

Detlef

Your post would be better if you could somehow appear on screen right after a big "poof" and then a cloud of smoke. I think your monologue is really good though, especially if one imagines it in a slow, low, echoey voice.

I hope you get your stein back someday.

Very well done Detlef, you seem to be very well informed about the Gopher football program, good for you! Keep Rowing, some day you’ll find your stein, and if you don’t, simply continue to change your best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings you goofy Golden Gopher football zealots. Yes, it is I, Detlef of House Erlichmann and proprietor of the Essen Haus restaurant in Madison, returning for the yearly online titty twist to remind you that your moribund football team will once again succumb this coming Saturday to the superior team from the superior state of Wisconsin.

New to these parts? Click here to read why your football program is what it is: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?79684-Guess-who-s-baaaaack-No-stein-No-Axe&p=1474767&highlight=#post1474767

Who? What? I expect this post to get very few readings. I mean, what should one expect from supporters of a team that can't even get 15,000 buttholes to watch a Big 10 football game in person against a nationally ranked opponent? So anyone still reading this online bitch fest should have an inkling as to why I drone on year... after year... after year.... IT'S BECAUSE SOME AMMORAL GOPHER FOOTBALL FAN STILL HAS MY FAMILY'S STEIN !!!!

I see there has already been pandering for my yearly post. Kudos to you curious Gopher fans with an above average aptitude who requested my presence. I'll be honest with you. I'm done. I've done everything I can to find out who took the Erlichmann family stein. I've accepted it's gone and that my grandmother's curse will live on in infamy much to the chagrin of you Gopher fans. The paragraphs above will be the last snark I unveil. I'm turning over a new leaf - starting now. Henceforth no more vitriol will be directed at you, the Gopher football community.

My inner peace is now about developing and rowing and winning in life. At work I begin each day speaking with my restaurant and bar managers where we have formed a farmer's alliance. On busy gamedays we tell our managers and staff to put an oar in the water and keep a Prefontaine pace. I strive for my employees to give "heartwork" and as we master the HOW of how a successful business is run only then will we spiritually and socially connect with our patrons.

I promise that any Gopher football fans traveling to Madison this week will have an ELITE time when you walk in the doors of the Essen Haus. All it takes is for one Gopher fan to change their best and use their moral compass to row the boat and return the Erlichmann family stein to our restaurant and thus end curse set upon Gopher football.

Detlef

That's very big of you.

A Nekkton would have found their stein by now.

The ball is the program = the stein is the bar. You fumble and lose your stein, that's on you.

Go Gophers!!

Hey BW.... I mean BW. love the bit and love it that when MN wins you will bring out the stein as tho it was returned

Your post would be better if you could somehow appear on screen right after a big "poof" and then a cloud of smoke. I think your monologue is really good though, especially if one imagines it in a slow, low, echoey voice.

I hope you get your stein back someday.

I've only been a GH member for a short while, but have been reading his posts for years and they are always entertaining to read. Although I imagine them in more of a high-pitched German accent.

I also hope he gets his stein back. Whatever it takes to end this damn curse.

He refuses to admit that he lost the stein during a game of 6-5-4.

Detlef

I loved you and your family in Beerfest.

People like this always blame others for their losses or troubles. Grow up man.

Detlef

Small penis syndrome

Sound contribution.

I imagine the first couple years everyone just laughed it off...

Detlef

Return the slab of bacon to it's rightful owner and I'm sure you'll get your crappy little spitoon back.

Widen the scope of your search, the culprit was more likely an inebriated bucktooth Fadger wearing blaze orange hunting gear that fit right in; please remove said curse.

I’m in madison and had to check out this loser restaurant. This is what it looks like at 7pm on a Friday night. LMFAO.
0c6c0b2eac03a0b794f96303ff4c3523.jpg

I’m in madison and had to check out this loser restaurant. This is what it looks like at 7pm on a Friday night. LMFAO.
0c6c0b2eac03a0b794f96303ff4c3523.jpg

Clearly a breakfast hotspot...[emoji16]

Looks like Granny has a spell on The Essen Haus.
How was the grub?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looks like he need Gopher fans for business. It explains why he has toned the rhetoric down a little. Personally, I wouldn't visit the establishment for that reason. I feel bad for the lost of a family heirloom. He should have never displayed it in public.

Who is to say that it is a not Gopher fan, but a Badger fan who stole it? It is probably somewhere in Wisconsin.

is that guy at the lone table in the background flipping you off? if you look close he just might be! Good on ya for making the road trip and stopping in this joint on Friday night pre-game. While we haven't been on the right side of this tilt for several years I have made several trips down for that game and it is a good time. Do us all a favor and swing by a Fleet Farm on your way out of town and buy a replacement stein for this guy.

I hope someone returned the Stein this week. We need the curse lifted.

Oh there is absolutely no way I would ever spend any of my money there. That photo was taken from the outside of the window. We never stepped foot in the place. It was literally the deadest restaurant/bar in all of Madison.

Ha

Haha

Hahahaha

Guess the curse is broken!

Top Bottom